There are currently no product reviews.
Rapid, clear well done as all the scheme I downloaded from this site. Great job very functional and very useful
Great copy of the manual, has all information required for servicing,
I work at an authorized service center and I can tell if a manual is as it should be. This one is. It may be a scan, but a very good one at that. The interesting part for me was the curcuit diagram which was scanned at high quality, making it as good as the original. I will definitely be back as a customer. I need not say this, but I will: the price was the best. Thank you owner-manuals.com .
really a very good manual even sometimes the quality is no so good as before still very readible and very very useful!
FAST very good and clear a great unexpensive job!!! very recomended for all people who are preofessional or hobbists as me!!!!!!
1. Demagnetize CRT with the demagnetizer.
WEDGE DEFLECTION YOKE
2. Loosen the retainer screw of the deflection yoke.
3. Remove the wedges.
4. Input a green raster signal from the signal generator, and turn the screen to green raster. 5. Move the deflection yoke backward.
6. Bring the long lug of the purity magnets on the short lug and position them horizontally. (Fig.2)
% P/C MAGNETS P : PURITY MAGNET 4 : 4 POLES (convergence magnets) 6 : 6 POLES (convergence magnets)
7. Adjust the gap between two lugs so that the GREEN RASTER will come into the center of the screen. (Fig.3)
8. Move the deflection yoke forward, and fix the position of the deflection yoke so that the whole screen will become green.
9. Insert the wedge to the top side of the deflection yoke so that it will not move.
10. Input a crosshatch signal.
11. Verify that the screen is horizontal.
12. Input red and blue raster signals, and make sure that purity is properly adjusted.
Bring the long lug over the short lug and position them horizontally.
(FRONT VIEW )
Complete owner's manual in digital format. The manual will be available for download as PDF file aft…