There are currently no product reviews.
I purchased a copy of my old JVC VCR Service manual from Owner-Manuals.com
The copy was complete and valuable to me.
I was able to fix my VCR - it had a bad belt.
I am glad I found Owner-Manuals.com
Great Price. Thanks
Great service! I got manual to my sony receiver for very reasonoble price.
Good service, well organized. Cheap, and the service manual was as expected. A valuable service for those of us wanting to keep the old junk going!
The manual arrived very quickly and had all the information I needed - Very satisfied with this seller. - Thanks -
Good quality, the manual help me to repair the echo/reverb section
1. Demagnetize CRT with the demagnetizer.
WEDGE DEFLECTION YOKE
2. Loosen the retainer screw of the deflection yoke.
3. Remove the wedges.
4. Input a green raster signal from the signal generator, and turn the screen to green raster. 5. Move the deflection yoke backward.
6. Bring the long lug of the purity magnets on the short lug and position them horizontally. (Fig.2)
% P/C MAGNETS P : PURITY MAGNET 4 : 4 POLES (convergence magnets) 6 : 6 POLES (convergence magnets)
7. Adjust the gap between two lugs so that the GREEN RASTER will come into the center of the screen. (Fig.3)
8. Move the deflection yoke forward, and fix the position of the deflection yoke so that the whole screen will become green.
9. Insert the wedge to the top side of the deflection yoke so that it will not move.
10. Input a crosshatch signal.
11. Verify that the screen is horizontal.
12. Input red and blue raster signals, and make sure that purity is properly adjusted.
Bring the long lug over the short lug and position them horizontally.
(FRONT VIEW )
Complete owner's manual in digital format. The manual will be available for download as PDF file aft…