There are currently no product reviews.
Well-scanned, complete manual. Contains the information needed for repair and maintenance.
It's great to be able to obtain a precious technical information for a real old equipment. The one I got helps me a lot in the area of wiring diagram to repair my antique. PDF gave me clear enough information to find out thr details. Thanks for giving me the oppotunity to be able to access to almost vanished informations.
Another excellent aquisition. Fine detailed manual. Thanks
Good quality for the scan, complete, but as usual for Tascam, not so comprehensive !
great manual readable & easy to downlaod to be recommanded
AV-32X37SUE AV-32X37HKE AV-32X37HIE AV-32X35HUE AV-32X35HKE AV-32H35SUE 2.4 REPLACEMENT OF MEMORY IC 2.4.1 MEMORY IC This TV use memory IC. In the memory IC, there are memorized data for correctly operating the video and deflection circuits. When replacing memory IC, be sure to use IC written with the initial values of data.
2.4.2 PROCEDURE FOR REPLACING MEMORY IC PROCEDURE
1. Power off Switch the power off and unplug the power cord from the outlet
3. AUDIO 4. DEF 5. VSM PRESET 6. STATUS 7. 8. SURROUND 9. SHIPPING (OFF) 0. BUS FREE 1-9 : SELECT i : EXIT
2. Replace IC. Be sure to use memory IC written with the initial data values.
Fig.1 3. Power on Plug the power cord into the outlet and switch the power on.
SYSTEM CONSTANT SET 1. DESTINATION EU
4. Check and set SYSTEM CONSTANT SET: * It must not adjust without signal. (1) Press the [INFORMATION] key and the [MUTING] key of the REMOTE CONTROL UNIT simultaneously. (2) The SERVICE MENU screen of Fig. 1 will be displayed. (3) While the SERVICE MENU is displayed, press the INFORMATION key and [MUTING] key simultaneously, and the SYSTEM CONSTANT SET screen of Fig. 2 will be displayed. (4) Check the setting values of the SYSTEM CONSTANT SET of Table 1. If the value is different, select the setting item with the [FUNCTION UP/DOWN] key, and set the correct value with the [FUNCTION -/+] key. (5) Press the [MENU] key to memorize the setting value. (6) Press the [INFORMATION] key twice, and return to the normal screen.
i : EXIT
NAME OF REMOTE CONTROL KEY
Names of key key
5. Setting of receive channels Set the receive channel. For setting, refer to the OPERATING INSTRUCTIONS.
6. User settings Check the user setting values of Table 2, and if setting value is different, set the correct value. For setting, refer to the OPERATING INSTRUCTIONS.
7. Setting of SERVICE MENU Verify the setting items of the SERVICE MENU of Table 3, and reset where necessary. For setting, refer to the ADJUSTMENT.