There are currently no product reviews.
Very good as always. Also this manual appears clear and well processed. I know it will help me to work on this TV. Thank you a lot! Matteo
complete wiring diagram, without the part list. high quality copy. thanks for promptly.
Well done scan of a useful manual. It will be useful in my workbench!!
Excelent scan job. It's a fully detailed service manual of this model.
Do a quick order, scan quality is high.
I recommend to all!
AV-32X37SUE AV-32X37HKE AV-32X37HIE AV-32X35HUE AV-32X35HKE AV-32H35SUE 2.4 REPLACEMENT OF MEMORY IC 2.4.1 MEMORY IC This TV use memory IC. In the memory IC, there are memorized data for correctly operating the video and deflection circuits. When replacing memory IC, be sure to use IC written with the initial values of data.
2.4.2 PROCEDURE FOR REPLACING MEMORY IC PROCEDURE
1. Power off Switch the power off and unplug the power cord from the outlet
3. AUDIO 4. DEF 5. VSM PRESET 6. STATUS 7. 8. SURROUND 9. SHIPPING (OFF) 0. BUS FREE 1-9 : SELECT i : EXIT
2. Replace IC. Be sure to use memory IC written with the initial data values.
Fig.1 3. Power on Plug the power cord into the outlet and switch the power on.
SYSTEM CONSTANT SET 1. DESTINATION EU
4. Check and set SYSTEM CONSTANT SET: * It must not adjust without signal. (1) Press the [INFORMATION] key and the [MUTING] key of the REMOTE CONTROL UNIT simultaneously. (2) The SERVICE MENU screen of Fig. 1 will be displayed. (3) While the SERVICE MENU is displayed, press the INFORMATION key and [MUTING] key simultaneously, and the SYSTEM CONSTANT SET screen of Fig. 2 will be displayed. (4) Check the setting values of the SYSTEM CONSTANT SET of Table 1. If the value is different, select the setting item with the [FUNCTION UP/DOWN] key, and set the correct value with the [FUNCTION -/+] key. (5) Press the [MENU] key to memorize the setting value. (6) Press the [INFORMATION] key twice, and return to the normal screen.
i : EXIT
NAME OF REMOTE CONTROL KEY
Names of key key
5. Setting of receive channels Set the receive channel. For setting, refer to the OPERATING INSTRUCTIONS.
6. User settings Check the user setting values of Table 2, and if setting value is different, set the correct value. For setting, refer to the OPERATING INSTRUCTIONS.
7. Setting of SERVICE MENU Verify the setting items of the SERVICE MENU of Table 3, and reset where necessary. For setting, refer to the ADJUSTMENT.