There are currently no product reviews.
I want to give you a real heads-up for your desire to enable such people as I to acquire the information I need to maintain the older types of equipment such as this Akai HXA351W. You do a swell job with all the processes you have to perform so I can have a legible, thus usable
document which does not send me crazy trying to figure out the blurry text of a bad copy.
Very well done, Thomas.
This manual is very well presented and after printing out looks about as close to an original as I think you can get. The quality is second to none.
The content of the manual is comprehensive and I think it would be well suited to an audio repair professional which I'm not but I did find it very informative and helpful.
The cost of the manual is more than covered by the money I'll save when I change the keep memory battery now I have the relavant info.
Very pleased with my purchase and can recommend it wholeheartedly as I can other manuals I've downloaded from this site.
Complete manual including mechanical part in good pdf quality. Shaded greys of the pcb due to pdf not perfect but usable.
Nice pdf file of the manual sent promptly. Thanks.
Complete MFG Service Manual at a good price FAST !
AV-32X37SUE AV-32X37HKE AV-32X37HIE AV-32X35HUE AV-32X35HKE AV-32H35SUE 2.4 REPLACEMENT OF MEMORY IC 2.4.1 MEMORY IC This TV use memory IC. In the memory IC, there are memorized data for correctly operating the video and deflection circuits. When replacing memory IC, be sure to use IC written with the initial values of data.
2.4.2 PROCEDURE FOR REPLACING MEMORY IC PROCEDURE
1. Power off Switch the power off and unplug the power cord from the outlet
3. AUDIO 4. DEF 5. VSM PRESET 6. STATUS 7. 8. SURROUND 9. SHIPPING (OFF) 0. BUS FREE 1-9 : SELECT i : EXIT
2. Replace IC. Be sure to use memory IC written with the initial data values.
Fig.1 3. Power on Plug the power cord into the outlet and switch the power on.
SYSTEM CONSTANT SET 1. DESTINATION EU
4. Check and set SYSTEM CONSTANT SET: * It must not adjust without signal. (1) Press the [INFORMATION] key and the [MUTING] key of the REMOTE CONTROL UNIT simultaneously. (2) The SERVICE MENU screen of Fig. 1 will be displayed. (3) While the SERVICE MENU is displayed, press the INFORMATION key and [MUTING] key simultaneously, and the SYSTEM CONSTANT SET screen of Fig. 2 will be displayed. (4) Check the setting values of the SYSTEM CONSTANT SET of Table 1. If the value is different, select the setting item with the [FUNCTION UP/DOWN] key, and set the correct value with the [FUNCTION -/+] key. (5) Press the [MENU] key to memorize the setting value. (6) Press the [INFORMATION] key twice, and return to the normal screen.
i : EXIT
NAME OF REMOTE CONTROL KEY
Names of key key
5. Setting of receive channels Set the receive channel. For setting, refer to the OPERATING INSTRUCTIONS.
6. User settings Check the user setting values of Table 2, and if setting value is different, set the correct value. For setting, refer to the OPERATING INSTRUCTIONS.
7. Setting of SERVICE MENU Verify the setting items of the SERVICE MENU of Table 3, and reset where necessary. For setting, refer to the ADJUSTMENT.