There are currently no product reviews.
Some of the pictures in this manual are a bit irritating. I had to dissassemble the unit and some of the screws have different threads, which is not mentioned in this manual. Also some of the drawings of the boards look different than the actual boards.
After all, the manual was very useful. I was able to recalibrate the capstan drive and it is working fine again.
This manual is very good. 303 pages scanned in a very high resolution. My camera has bad, leaking capacitors which all of the V5000 models are suffering from these days.
There is a huge part list with all capacitors, transistors etc. in this manual which helped me a lot. Otherwise I would not have been able to buy replacement parts.
The dissassembly guide is very enormous and detailed. Unlike on the Panasonic MS1 manual I downloaded here it actually looks like the real parts look. And the screws are labeled correctly, so you shouldn't have any left after the repair. ;)
has all the schematics you could need,and very well laid out format also has all part numbers along with an exploded view which is helpful
Very nice to have! Now it is no problem to understand how it is put together.
Helps me a lot.
good scans, all is clear. all pages in order. recommended
AV-32X37SUE AV-32X37HKE AV-32X37HIE AV-32X35HUE AV-32X35HKE AV-32H35SUE 2.4 REPLACEMENT OF MEMORY IC 2.4.1 MEMORY IC This TV use memory IC. In the memory IC, there are memorized data for correctly operating the video and deflection circuits. When replacing memory IC, be sure to use IC written with the initial values of data.
2.4.2 PROCEDURE FOR REPLACING MEMORY IC PROCEDURE
1. Power off Switch the power off and unplug the power cord from the outlet
3. AUDIO 4. DEF 5. VSM PRESET 6. STATUS 7. 8. SURROUND 9. SHIPPING (OFF) 0. BUS FREE 1-9 : SELECT i : EXIT
2. Replace IC. Be sure to use memory IC written with the initial data values.
Fig.1 3. Power on Plug the power cord into the outlet and switch the power on.
SYSTEM CONSTANT SET 1. DESTINATION EU
4. Check and set SYSTEM CONSTANT SET: * It must not adjust without signal. (1) Press the [INFORMATION] key and the [MUTING] key of the REMOTE CONTROL UNIT simultaneously. (2) The SERVICE MENU screen of Fig. 1 will be displayed. (3) While the SERVICE MENU is displayed, press the INFORMATION key and [MUTING] key simultaneously, and the SYSTEM CONSTANT SET screen of Fig. 2 will be displayed. (4) Check the setting values of the SYSTEM CONSTANT SET of Table 1. If the value is different, select the setting item with the [FUNCTION UP/DOWN] key, and set the correct value with the [FUNCTION -/+] key. (5) Press the [MENU] key to memorize the setting value. (6) Press the [INFORMATION] key twice, and return to the normal screen.
i : EXIT
NAME OF REMOTE CONTROL KEY
Names of key key
5. Setting of receive channels Set the receive channel. For setting, refer to the OPERATING INSTRUCTIONS.
6. User settings Check the user setting values of Table 2, and if setting value is different, set the correct value. For setting, refer to the OPERATING INSTRUCTIONS.
7. Setting of SERVICE MENU Verify the setting items of the SERVICE MENU of Table 3, and reset where necessary. For setting, refer to the ADJUSTMENT.