There are currently no product reviews.
Excellent, fast delivery, excellent product. Good luck!
This manual is for the usa model only. But it is clear
, accurate and comprehensive, including board layouts and schematics.
I found it extremely useful for my mitsubishi dp-86da, but the same diagram would also work for the realistic lab5000 and hi fi 80. Thanks.
Great to have extra resources for Service Manuals, Now days you can really not trouble shoot efficiently without one , Wayne at IRIONS TV & ELECTRONICS REPAIR Clearwater , Fl. 33755 727-446-7955
For five bucks you can barely buy a hamburger. Or for the same five bucks you can buy a service manual. Much more useful. (and better for your health, depending on where you buy your hamburgers).
Yes, there are free manual sites out there, but if they don't have what you want, you have to pay.
And five bucks isn't much. Not for full specs, schematics and adjustment and parts replacement procedures.
My only criticism is that grayscale illustrations aren't well rendered, but I've seen worse.
Schematics and text are clear.
I'll be happy to purchase from here again.
Impressively thorough. Even the simple operators manual helped me "fix" one of the 2 CD players in the unit. This unit reads CD's from the top so they should be installed in the magazines "upside down" from typical CD players. The CD player service manual helped me unjam a stuck carriage because somebody transported the box laying down loaded with CD's. A little lens cleaning & the player now works well! Thanks for you help at a great price! Joe
AV-36360 AV-36S36 AV-36330 AV-36S33 AV-36320
REPLACEMENT OF CHIP COMPONENT
1. 2. 3. 4. Avoid heating for more than 3 seconds. Do not rub the electrodes and the resist parts of the pattern. When removing a c hip part, melt the s older adequately. Do not reuse a chip part after removing it.
! SOLDERING IRON
1. Use a high ins ulation s oldering iron with a thin pointed end of it. 2. A 30w s oldering iron is rec ommended for easily removing parts.
! REPLACEMENT STEPS
1. How to remove Chip parts # Resistors, capacitors, etc (1) As shown in the figure, push the part with tweezers and alternately melt the solder at each end.
2. How to install Chip parts
# Resistors, capacitors, etc (1) Apply solder to the pattern as indic ated in the figure.
(2) Shift with tweezers and remove the chip part.
(2) Grasp the chip part with tweezers and plac e it on the s older. Then heat and melt the solder at both ends of the chip part.
# Transistors, diodes, variable r esistor s, etc (1) Apply extra solder to each lead.
# Transistors, diodes, variable r esistor s, etc (1) Apply solder to the pattern as indic ated in the figure. (2) Grasp the chip part with tweezers and place it on the solder. (3) First s older lead A as indicated in the figure.
SOLD E R
SOLD E R
A (2) As shown in the figure, push the part with tweezers and alternately melt the solder at each lead. Shift and remove the chip part. B C (4) Then solder leads B and C.
A B Note : After removing the part, remove remaining solder from the pattern. C