There are currently no product reviews.
The AKAI 1720 model reel to reel tape recorder described in this Manual is quite an old unit - circa late 1960's. As a consequence, the description of the mechanical details - and adjustments thereof - is quite critical. The manual does this quite well. The schematics are also well presented and have detailed PCB overlays. Probably the only negative is that some half-tone detail has been lost from the original manual as it has been scanned in simple B&W.
Perfect source for service manuals: fast and professional transaction; high quality, perfect readable and largely scaleable PDF; complete schemes, diagrams and spare part list. Tnx a lot, cu again!!!!
I got your link from a friend and I must say that I am really satisfied with your service. Specially this B&O manual I didn't find anywhere on the web... but you could deliver it :-) . You deliver very fast and the copy is of good quality. So your webpage is bookmarked. Thanks
This was the Sony CCU-500A Service manual I was looking for.
The price was reasonable.
The permission to download was quck.
I will use Owner-Manual.com for all my manual needs.
Excellent printing quality.
A complete and very usefull service manual with all details.
GREAT SERVICE AT VERY LOW PRICE!
AV-36360 AV-36S36 AV-36330 AV-36S33 AV-36320
REPLACEMENT OF CHIP COMPONENT
1. 2. 3. 4. Avoid heating for more than 3 seconds. Do not rub the electrodes and the resist parts of the pattern. When removing a c hip part, melt the s older adequately. Do not reuse a chip part after removing it.
! SOLDERING IRON
1. Use a high ins ulation s oldering iron with a thin pointed end of it. 2. A 30w s oldering iron is rec ommended for easily removing parts.
! REPLACEMENT STEPS
1. How to remove Chip parts # Resistors, capacitors, etc (1) As shown in the figure, push the part with tweezers and alternately melt the solder at each end.
2. How to install Chip parts
# Resistors, capacitors, etc (1) Apply solder to the pattern as indic ated in the figure.
(2) Shift with tweezers and remove the chip part.
(2) Grasp the chip part with tweezers and plac e it on the s older. Then heat and melt the solder at both ends of the chip part.
# Transistors, diodes, variable r esistor s, etc (1) Apply extra solder to each lead.
# Transistors, diodes, variable r esistor s, etc (1) Apply solder to the pattern as indic ated in the figure. (2) Grasp the chip part with tweezers and place it on the solder. (3) First s older lead A as indicated in the figure.
SOLD E R
SOLD E R
A (2) As shown in the figure, push the part with tweezers and alternately melt the solder at each lead. Shift and remove the chip part. B C (4) Then solder leads B and C.
A B Note : After removing the part, remove remaining solder from the pattern. C