There are currently no product reviews.
As Always you can find here manuals even of difficult TV scheme which are scan in almost perfect way.clear and fast!!!!!
Great work thanks!
Incredibly clear!!!! Well done, complete and wonderful. It could not better than this!!!!
Thank You for fast delivery for the sheme.
Thanks & best regards Franz
again you did a very good job. It was fast too. Photocopy are really readable and clear
Probably it never existed a 1081 official service manual from Commodore, it's look more like a NAPCEC service manual & diagrams compilation of the 1084 series and his variants, like the nap6523, 8cm505, 1084S, 1084P and obviously the 1081. It's more complete than other scans and the quality of the scans also are far superior. It has two circuit diagrams variants of the 1081, mono and stereo versions. It doesn't include a diagram for the Philips CM8500 or CM8501, they look like the 1081 but they are slightly different.
AV-A14M3 AV-A14T3 AV-A14AU3 AV-1413EE
PURITY, CONVERGENCE ADJUSTMENT
1. Demagnetize CRT with the demagnetizer.
WEDGE DEFLECTION YOKE
2. Loosen the retainer screw of the deflection yoke.
3. Remove the wedges.
4. Input a green raster signal from the signal generator, and turn the screen to green raster. 5. Move the deflection yoke backward.
P/C MAGNETS 6. Bring the long lug of the purity magnets on the short lug and position them horizontally. (Fig.2) P : PURITY MAGNET 4 : 4 POLES (convergence magnets) 6 : 6 POLES (convergence magnets) Fig.1
7. Adjust the gap between two lugs so that the GREEN RASTER will come into the center of the screen. (Fig.3)
8. Move the deflection yoke forward, and fix the position of the deflection yoke so that the whole screen will become green.
9. Insert the wedge to the top side of the deflection yoke so that it will not move.
10. Input a crosshatch signal.
11. Verify that the screen is horizontal.
12. Input red and blue raster signals, and make sure that purity is properly adjusted.
Bring the long lug over the short lug and position them horizontally.
(FRONT VIEW )