There are currently no product reviews.
This manual was very clear and complete, the prices can't be beat, great to have older manuals available!
Doubted for buy this manual as it is my first order here and at not have cover image, I assumed would haven't. However, within 24 hs, already possessed the link to download it. The manual are scanned correctly and have all what is needed. Includes adjustments and diagrams of all circuits. Very satisfied.
Really good quality, аll readable.! Wonderful work shop. I recommend to all!
Good quality service manual.The scheme is on A3 format and very readable.Thank you
Very good service-manual with clear electrical diagrams. Thanks you.
AV-A14M3 AV-A14T3 AV-A14AU3 AV-1413EE
PURITY, CONVERGENCE ADJUSTMENT
1. Demagnetize CRT with the demagnetizer.
WEDGE DEFLECTION YOKE
2. Loosen the retainer screw of the deflection yoke.
3. Remove the wedges.
4. Input a green raster signal from the signal generator, and turn the screen to green raster. 5. Move the deflection yoke backward.
P/C MAGNETS 6. Bring the long lug of the purity magnets on the short lug and position them horizontally. (Fig.2) P : PURITY MAGNET 4 : 4 POLES (convergence magnets) 6 : 6 POLES (convergence magnets) Fig.1
7. Adjust the gap between two lugs so that the GREEN RASTER will come into the center of the screen. (Fig.3)
8. Move the deflection yoke forward, and fix the position of the deflection yoke so that the whole screen will become green.
9. Insert the wedge to the top side of the deflection yoke so that it will not move.
10. Input a crosshatch signal.
11. Verify that the screen is horizontal.
12. Input red and blue raster signals, and make sure that purity is properly adjusted.
Bring the long lug over the short lug and position them horizontally.
(FRONT VIEW )