There are currently no product reviews.
It is an very good and clear scanned service manual.
Easy to order the manual. Good quality and fast delivery.
The Service Manual for Sansui AU-9500 was very helpfull, in complete and in good printable condition.
Document is original service document of sharp. I had a problem with the door contacts. Fuses where blown. With the manual in a few minuts is was clear what the problem was.
Manual was of great help.
With kind regards,
The scan is clear and well readable with very few weaker spots, usually on black background with white letters, but with enough zoom those spots can be read.
Printout is clear, the manual is complete and has all pages scanned.
I would give 5 stars, except that it is not in color, and the schematic and PCB pages are scanned on multiple pages. The document is locked (except printing) so the pages can not be extracted to compose them together for printing on the large plotter
It is worth the price tag.
REPLACEMENT OF CHIP COMPONENT
1. 2. 3. 4. Avoid heating for more than 3 seconds. Do not rub the electrodes and the resist parts of the pattern. When removing a c hip part, melt the s older adequately. Do not reuse a chip part after removing it.
! SOLDERING IRON
1. Use a high ins ulation s oldering iron with a thin pointed end of it. 2. A 30w s oldering iron is rec ommended for easily removing parts.
! REPLACEMENT STEPS
1. How to remove Chip parts # Resistors, capacitors, etc (1) As shown in the figure, push the part with tweezers and alternately melt the solder at each end.
2. How to install Chip parts
# Resistors, capacitors, etc (1) Apply solder to the pattern as indic ated in the figure.
(2) Shift with tweezers and remove the chip part.
(2) Grasp the chip part with tweezers and plac e it on the s older. Then heat and melt the solder at both ends of the chip part.
# Transistors, diodes, variable r esistor s, etc (1) Apply extra solder to each lead.
# Transistors, diodes, variable r esistor s, etc (1) Apply solder to the pattern as indic ated in the figure. (2) Grasp the chip part with tweezers and place it on the solder. (3) First s older lead A as indicated in the figure.
SOLD E R
SOLD E R
A (2) As shown in the figure, push the part with tweezers and alternately melt the solder at each lead. Shift and remove the chip part. B C (4) Then solder leads B and C.
A B Note : After removing the part, remove remaining solder from the pattern. C