There are currently no product reviews.
Not large price of documents.
The manual was complete and extremely helpful in both diagnosing the problem I was having as well as fixing it. Excellent quality. I will getting additional manuals in the future.
Exactly the JVC service manual and schematics that I was looking for - delivered just hours after order. Will do business again!
This is a fantastic site, ad I have been a returning satisfied cusumer!
Thanx for a great sevice!
Je suis audiophile belge, électronicien et créateur d'enceintes acoustiques.
J'ai apprécié la qualité des documents fournis. Ils sont très lisibles, ils peuvent être agrandis sans problème et ils sont complets. Pour moi, c'est parfait. Pour cette qualité, je suis d'accord de payer. Et le système de paiement et d'envoi est simple. Merci, continuez comme cela.
REPLACEMENT OF CHIP COMPONENT
1. 2. 3. 4. Avoid heating for more than 3 seconds. Do not rub the electrodes and the resist parts of the pattern. When removing a c hip part, melt the s older adequately. Do not reuse a chip part after removing it.
! SOLDERING IRON
1. Use a high ins ulation s oldering iron with a thin pointed end of it. 2. A 30w s oldering iron is rec ommended for easily removing parts.
! REPLACEMENT STEPS
1. How to remove Chip parts # Resistors, capacitors, etc (1) As shown in the figure, push the part with tweezers and alternately melt the solder at each end.
2. How to install Chip parts
# Resistors, capacitors, etc (1) Apply solder to the pattern as indic ated in the figure.
(2) Shift with tweezers and remove the chip part.
(2) Grasp the chip part with tweezers and plac e it on the s older. Then heat and melt the solder at both ends of the chip part.
# Transistors, diodes, variable r esistor s, etc (1) Apply extra solder to each lead.
# Transistors, diodes, variable r esistor s, etc (1) Apply solder to the pattern as indic ated in the figure. (2) Grasp the chip part with tweezers and place it on the solder. (3) First s older lead A as indicated in the figure.
SOLD E R
SOLD E R
A (2) As shown in the figure, push the part with tweezers and alternately melt the solder at each lead. Shift and remove the chip part. B C (4) Then solder leads B and C.
A B Note : After removing the part, remove remaining solder from the pattern. C