- Removal Procedures of Top Cover and Front Panel
- Main Parts Location
- Exploded Views and Part Numbers
- Front Panel
- Rear Panel
- Chassis Base Ass'y
- Block Diagram
- New Technology
- New Development of IC in Super A Circuit
- DC Servo Type Equalizer Circuit with EL FET
- Power Amplifier Adjustment Procedures
- Center Voltage
- Idling Current
- Printed Circuit Board Ass'y and Parts List
- TDS - 5 LED Power Supply
- TXX - 215 Power Amp., Power Supply and Speakers
- TXX - 216 Equalizer Amp and Source Selector
- TPS - 234 AC Socket
- TPS - 255 AC Fuse
- TAP - 281 Driver Amp
- Packing Materials and Part Numbers
- Accessories List
- A - X3 Schematic Diagram
- Parts List with Specified Numbers for Designated Areas
There are currently no product reviews.
It is wonderful done!!! a great job in scanning the manual. Superior quality in all the electric scheme. Very understandable and net!!! Thank you!
muy buen manual por lo completo de este algunos esquemas estan muy divididos lo que hace algo dificil el seguimiento.
very good manual, with detail and clarity in esquematic diagrams and waveforms .
Very quality copy of original service manual, which contains the circuit diagrams, PCB and lists of components, well as recommendation for calibration procedures of device, also everything else, that need for repair, tuning and use this oscilloscope.
All presented copies have high-resolution, so you can view all in detail.
This manual will very useful for simple owners and for repairers.
I recommend these manual, because myself is owner of Philips PM3216 and I need sometimes servicing these oscilloscope (principally calibrating).
Also, these document is an example of excellent design of technical documentation.
Excellent printing quality.
A complete and very usefull service manual with all details.
GREAT SERVICE AT VERY LOW PRICE!
Complete owner's manual in digital format. The manual will be available for download as PDF file aft…