- Main Parts Locations
- Exploded View and Part Numbers List
- Printed Circuit Board Ass'y and Parts List
- ENH - 020 Main Amp P.C. Board Assy
- ENE - 010 Switch P.C. Board Ass'y
- ENC - 007 Tape Switch P.C. Board Ass'y
- ENF - 003 S.E.A. P.C. Board Assy
- ENH - 021 Fluorescent Lamp P.C. Board Ass'y
- TPS - 317 Fuse P.C. Board Assy
- TPS - 255 AC Outlet P.C. Board Assy
- TPS - 318 Voltage Selector P.C. Board Assy
- Packing Materials and Part Numbers
- Accessories List
- Safety Precautions
- Service Precautions
- Removal and Reassembly Procedures
- Front Panel Section
- Power Transistor Section
- S.E.A Escutcheon Section
- Adjustment Procedures
- Power Level Indicator Adjustment
- Power Amplifier Idling Current Adjustment
- Block Diagram
- Schematic Diagram
- Wiring Diagram
There are currently no product reviews.
I expect a wonderful result as alaways!!!!!!
Usually is much faster....
Wow very wonderful and clear!!!! I will always trust them
Providing the manual works fine, quickly and without any problems for an acceptable price. After printing the service manual it took me only a short time to repair my carradio from Clarion. Thank You! Greetings from Heiko
I was searching a way to modify the original phono-in entry (for connection of vynil disc player, with RIAA equalization) to a line-in entry (for connection of modern analog entries, eg. ipod, mp3player).
This service manual gave me the correct hints.
It contains very useful infos for repairing and modifing the hi-fi, such as disassembling instructions, block diagrams, schematic diagrams, PCB prints, replacement parts list.
Great Job!!! clear and efficient as always!!
it is really nice to have peple that are doing such a good work!!!!!