- Removal of Top Cover and Bottom Plate
- Main Parts Location and Part Numbers
- Exploded Views and Part Numbers
- Replacement of the Power Transistors
- Block Diagram
- Technical Description
- Super A Power Amplifier
- Voltage Amplifier Stage Utilizing "Super - A" Performance to the Utmost
- Super A Type Power Amplifier Circuit
- DC Servo Type Equalization Circuit Using EL FET
- Adjustment Procedures
- Power Amplifier Center Voltage Adjustment
- Idling Current Adjustment
- Printed Circuit Board Ass'y and Parts List
- TXX - 199 B & C Equalizer Amp & Switch P.C.B. Ass'y
- TXX - 200 B.C. & D Driver Amp & Power Supply P.C.B. Ass'y
- TPS - 280 B.C.D. & E Power Amp & Protector P.C.B. Ass'y
- TPS - 214E Fuse & AC Outlet P.C.B. Ass'y
- TPS - 194A AC Outlet & Voltage Selector P.C.B. Ass'y
- TPS - 197A & BBS Line Voltage Selector P.C.B. Ass'y
- Packing Materials and Part Numbers
- Accessories List
- Parts List with Specified Numbers for Designated Areas
- A - X5 Schematic Diagram
There are currently no product reviews.
It took about 24-hours after my payment before I was able to get to the download. Apparently, payment processing is not 100% automated. That is no big deal, just be aware of that going in.
After I got to it, it was in good shape, easy to read, etc. Not some cheap FAX copy looking thing.
Also, this site was the cheapest I found. Another Plus!
Good price, very legible manual, exactly what I needed -- but had to wait a day to actually get the download of the manual. Would have preferred to download it immediately after payment rather than waiting for someone to "process" my order. I was surprised that I had to wait that long.
As the only source for this manual it rather rank quite high since it is well scanned and perfectly readable.
the manual is in good quality and it's in pdf. manual was send in less then 24h.
I would not plug this machine in without finding a manual like this. In addition to setup and normal operating instructions, it has troubleshooting flowcharts, diagrammed mechanical adjustments, and schematics to beat the band. The tech I hand it to would be thrilled to find solder side PCB diagrams with component outlines superimposed, pinouts for every IC chip, and line drawings of transistors, with labeled legs.
As for printing quality, this may be a copy of a copy, but even the finest print when enlarged is very legible. There is a bit of grayed print over a few pages, as if a wet page were placed over it, but the print is still very legible. If you could borrow an original manual and get it printed and bound for 4 to 6 times the cost, you could get better quality. In that case you wouldn't be here. For price, utility, and availability I am rating this manual highly.