- Removal of Top Cover and Bottom Plate
- Main Parts Location and Part Numbers
- Exploded Views and Part Numbers
- Front Panel
- Rear Panel
- Equalizer and Power Transformer
- Block Diagram
- Adjustment Procedures
- Main Amp Center Voltage
- Main Amp Idling Current
- Servicing Procedures
- Main Amp
- Printed Circuit Board Ass'y and Parts List
- TXX - 182B Power Amp and Speaker Connector P.C. Board Ass'y
- TAS - 30A Bias Control and Protector P.C. Board Ass'y
- TXX - 183B Driver Amp and Tone Control P.C. Board Ass'y
- TAE - 128B Equalizer Amp P.C. Board Ass'y
- TXX - 184A Switch Unit P.C. Board Ass'y
- TXX - 185B, C or D Electrolytic Capacitors P.C. Board Ass'y
- TSC - 122B Pin Jack P.C. Board Ass'y
- TPS - 219A, B or C AC Outlets and Voltage Selector P.C. Board Ass'y
- Packing Materials and Part Numbers
- Accessories List
- A - X9 Schematic Diagram
- Parts List with Specified Numbers for Designated Areas
There are currently no product reviews.
Complete service manual in very good scanning quality with all schematic and PWB graphics as well as assembly & maintenance instructions. A slight drawback is that the rastering of the PWB graphics sometimes makes it a bit difficult to follow fine traces, but no showstopper.
Purchased the manual that I was looking for at a great price and could download it easily.. Great service experience and for future purchases I plan to use the site. Thank you very much
Service manual in good quality, it was very helpful to me. Perfect service, I am very satisfied.
Exellent manual ,it was in great condition,and got all the info i expected,5 stars!!
I searched the Internet exhaustively for this manual and Owner-Manuals was the least expensive...but provided an excellent reproduction within 4 hours. Very satisified.