- Safety Precautions
- Location of Main Parts
- Disassembly Method
- Pickup Replacement Procedure
- JC 12 Forced Eject Procedures
- Wiring Connections
- Description of Major IC's
- Block Diagram
- Standard Schematic Diagrams
- Printed Circuit Board
- Parts List
There are currently no product reviews.
I was very pleased with the service provided and was surprised at how good the quality was of the manual. I thought it may be a third generation copy or so, but it is as good as the websites that charge 3 times this much. I repair some electronics for family and friends without charge, so this is perfect for me. Thank you very much.
The service was great and the document was also great. Highly recommend!!!!
If anyone has a users manual... Please email me. need one. $ firstname.lastname@example.org
I needed a service manual as the display on my oscilloscope was very dim. I thought I'd give owner-manuals.com a try, as they advertised a huge number of manuals. Sure enough they had one listed. I bought it hoping it would be useful... actually, I bought it hoping it would be readable! I've had manuals from online sources in the past, and been very disappointed. Not this time! An excellent manual, complete, and very readable. Using it I fixed my 'scope, and as such the manual was an investment that paid off manyfold. Do I have any complaints? One very minor one - The circuit diagrams could have been scanned at a higher resolution, as some of the details were a little difficult to make out - not impossible, just not as easy as my old eyes would like! Overall, I'm very satisfied with my manual, and I will certainly be using this company again. Well done.
I Have looked for this manual for quiet a while now, I have finally found it here. I believe this is the only place they have them in a very nice scan, pages are very clear to read, some of the pages are a bit tilted but overall it is great to have this manual available for purchase. Thanks
This is quiet a rare manual, I Have looked for this manual for quiet a while now, I have finally found it here. I believe this is the only place they have them in a very nice scan, Excellent guide: very clear, enabling us to print readable diagram overall it is great to have this manual available for purchase. This is a complete service manual no pages are missing. Thanks
1. Unhook the elevator spring located on the front side of the unit. (Be sure to first unhook the spring from the lifter side as shown in the upper part of the diagram.) 2. Lift the lifter unit upward, then remove the lower rod to remove the lifter unit from the chassis.
Unhook this part first
1. Remove the two lifter bracket fixing screws (4) located on the back of the lifter unit. 2. Remove the lower rod.
Side Bracket and Traverse Mechanism
1. Remove the two side bracket unit fixing screws (5) to disconnect the side bracket unit from the lifter unit. 2. Remove the three shafts on the traverse mechanism assembly from the lifter unit.
Lift up the lifter unit
For reassembling, refer to the reassembling procedures.
5 Remove from the lifter unit
Remove from the lifter unit