- Safety Precautions
- Location of Main Parts
- Disassembly Method
- Pickup Replacement Procedure
- JC 12 Forced Eject Procedures
- Wiring Connections
- Description of Major IC's
- Block Diagram
- Standard Schematic Diagrams
- Printed Circuit Board
- Parts List
There are currently no product reviews.
- Very good scan quality, PERFECT!
- Sehr gute scan Qualitaet, empfehlenswert!
Good site, works ok and you get what you order, no problems experienced, got my manual within a day. A++++
Original well scanned manual. Got the job done. Microwave problem found & corrected. For $5 and a new magnitron from ebay, it was a cheap and good the first shot fix. Electrical schematics allowed me to mage sure every thing else was ok before cutting and order for parts. Hard to live without.
I was very skeptical of this website, I have never downloaded manuals before. I put it on the AMEX and payed through Paypal to ensure protection. I got the manual exactly as described and now I can replace the filter capacitor for this amp. Great Price, others selling for 12.99 or more and this is the same manual. I will search out this website for other manuals. Thank you
Manual was reasonably easy to follow. I am not an engineer or know much about electronics but with the manuals help I was able to figure out the problem, identify the part required for the repair. Replacement part cost around $30. Whilst replacing the part I was telling myself, "this aint gonna work cos it seems far too easy". Took about 15 minutes to do and my plasma TV works a treat. Would never have been able to do this without the service manual.
1. Unhook the elevator spring located on the front side of the unit. (Be sure to first unhook the spring from the lifter side as shown in the upper part of the diagram.) 2. Lift the lifter unit upward, then remove the lower rod to remove the lifter unit from the chassis.
Unhook this part first
1. Remove the two lifter bracket fixing screws (4) located on the back of the lifter unit. 2. Remove the lower rod.
Side Bracket and Traverse Mechanism
1. Remove the two side bracket unit fixing screws (5) to disconnect the side bracket unit from the lifter unit. 2. Remove the three shafts on the traverse mechanism assembly from the lifter unit.
Lift up the lifter unit
For reassembling, refer to the reassembling procedures.
5 Remove from the lifter unit
Remove from the lifter unit