- Controls and Connections
- Main Parts Location
- Description on Technology
- Removal of Main Parts
- Main Adjustments
- Integrant Circuit
- Wiring Connection
- P.W. Board Parts (Main Amp. Circuit)
- Standard Schematic Diagram
- (Amplifier Circuit)
- (Mecha. Control Circuit)
- Mecha. Control P.W. Board Parts
- Block Diagram
- Enclosure Assembly and Electrical Parts
- Enclosure Assembly and Electrical Parts List
- Mechanical Component Parts
- Mechanical Component Parts List
- Main Amp. P.W. Board Parts List
- Mecha. Control P.W. Board Parts List
- Display P.W. Board Parts List
- Other P.W. Board Parts
- Other P.W. Board Parts List
- DD Motor Circuit Parts List
- Packing, Packing Material Parts List
There are currently no product reviews.
As Always you can find here manuals even of difficult TV scheme which are scan in almost perfect way.clear and fast!!!!!
Great work thanks!
Incredibly clear!!!! Well done, complete and wonderful. It could not better than this!!!!
Thank You for fast delivery for the sheme.
Thanks & best regards Franz
again you did a very good job. It was fast too. Photocopy are really readable and clear
Probably it never existed a 1081 official service manual from Commodore, it's look more like a NAPCEC service manual & diagrams compilation of the 1084 series and his variants, like the nap6523, 8cm505, 1084S, 1084P and obviously the 1081. It's more complete than other scans and the quality of the scans also are far superior. It has two circuit diagrams variants of the 1081, mono and stereo versions. It doesn't include a diagram for the Philips CM8500 or CM8501, they look like the 1081 but they are slightly different.