- Main Parts Locations
- Exploded View and Parts List
- Mechanism Ass'y
- Printed Circuit Board Ass'y and Parts List
- ENJ - 010X Cassette Amplifier and Audio Amplifier P.C. Board Ass'y
- ENA - 053X Tuner P.C. Board Ass'y
- ENF - 025B SEA P.C. Board Ass'y
- ENB - 030X LCD Display and Operation Switch P.C. Board Ass'y
- ENJ - 006B Noise Reduction P.C. Board Ass'y
- ENJ - 004D Record Amplifier and Playback Amplifier P.C. Board Ass'y
- ENC - 042A Remote - Control P.C. Board Ass'y
- Packing Materials and Part Numbers
- Accessories List
- Safety Precautions
- Service Precautions
- Instruction Book
- Block Diagram
- Removal Procedures
- Use of New - Type Connector
- FM/MW/LW Tuner Alignment Procedures
- Cassette Deck Adjustment Procedures
- Troubleshooting the Cassette Amplifier P.C. Board
- Internal Block Diagrams of Major ICs
- Terminal Functions of Microprocessor
- Connection Diagram
- Parts List
- Schematic Diagrams
There are currently no product reviews.
I was very skeptical of this website, I have never downloaded manuals before. I put it on the AMEX and payed through Paypal to ensure protection. I got the manual exactly as described and now I can replace the filter capacitor for this amp. Great Price, others selling for 12.99 or more and this is the same manual. I will search out this website for other manuals. Thank you
Manual was reasonably easy to follow. I am not an engineer or know much about electronics but with the manuals help I was able to figure out the problem, identify the part required for the repair. Replacement part cost around $30. Whilst replacing the part I was telling myself, "this aint gonna work cos it seems far too easy". Took about 15 minutes to do and my plasma TV works a treat. Would never have been able to do this without the service manual.
It is OK, this manual help me to repair my dynacord
Good manual. Even it is an old printed manual, it is well scanned and complete, with all drawings, schematics and parts list. Very good return for the cost.
I'm very satisfied with my purchase. It resolved my problem. Owner-manuals.com is a very very good place.