Very clear scan, I recommend it. Definitely a must have for any 3362 owner.
Alpine could have written a slightly more complete manual, though. It's already pretty huge, but the unit has so many functions, I feel some more explanation would have been better.
Yamaha's manual of their comparable YDSP-1 is a little better in my opinion.
The owners manual for the Pioneer VSX-D603S was exactly what I needed. I received it in a timely manor and it was priced fairly. I definately will use your servise again. Thank You
Text excerpt from page 10 (click to view)
INSTALLING THE INPUT CARD
Optional input cards are necessary to use the functions of this monitor. Before mounting the monitor or connecting other equipment to the monitor, be sure to install the input cards.
ATTACHING THE WIDE MASK
A wide mask is provided with the monitor. This changes the viewable screen area to the 16:9 aspect ratio. The wide mask cannot be attached to the monitor after the monitor is mounted in a rack. Mount the wide mask before installing the monitor in a rack.
1. Turn off the Multi-Format Monitorâs main power and unplug the power cable from the AC outlet. 2. Unscrew the screws and remove the slot cover from the slot (on the rear side of the monitor) in which you are going to install the card.
1. Prepare the provided wide mask and 4 screws (for attaching). 2. Attach the wide mask to the monitor.
Slot cover Rear side of the DT-V1900CG Multi-Format Monitor
3. Insert the Input Cardâs board (greencoloured) into the slot, fitting the board into the guide rails on the top and bottom of the slot.
Fit the board to the guide rails. Knob
3. Secure the wide mask with the screws (fix 2 screws each to both right and left side).
Guide rails Input card (the illustration shown is of the IF-C01PNG)
4. Push the Input Card in so that its front panel touches the monitorâs rear panel. 5. Secure the Input Card by replacing the screws removed in Procedure 2.
â When detaching the wide mask, follow this procedure in reverse.
NOTE : Do not touch the terminal connected to the monitor or board pattern. Do not remove slot covers from the monitorâs slots if they are not in use.