- 1. Safety Precautions
- 2. Safety Precaution about DX - 50BK
- 3. Instructions
- 4. Location of Main Parts
- 5. Removal of Main Parts
- 6. Main Adjustment
- 7. Troubleshooting
- 8. Analytic Drawing and Parts List
- 9. Wiring Connections
- 10. Block Diagram
- 11. Main IC Block Diagram
- 12. Standard Schematic Diagram
- 13. Location of P.C. Board Parts
- 14. Electrical Parts
- 15. Illustration of Packing and Parts List
- Safety Precautions
- Handling Precautions
- Power Supply
- Names of Parts and their Functions
- Remote Control Unit
- Switching the Power On/Off
- Volume, Tone and other Controls
- Concerning Compact Discs
- Playing Compact Discs
- Cassette Tape
- Cassette Playback
- Relay Playback
- Radio Reception
- Dubbing (Synchro Start Dubbing)
- Microphone Mixing
- Clock/Timer Adjustment
- Timer Operations
- Sleep Operations
There are currently no product reviews.
Finally, i found one website, where i can download this service manual , and fix my hifi. The service manual is very good, and easy to download and to print.
Complete and very useful. Could have benefited from a little higher resolution on the schematic and layout diagrams for improved legibility.
Great Service Manual, Very Complete, as advertised, Perfect, Thanks!
Good quality service manual.It has helped me to fix my FV1800,particularly for replacing the dial cord.The scheme is on A3 format and very readable.Thank.Olivier.
This manual is complete and very readable.It was a great help for my two ICF5800L.The first one had the dial cord broken,and without the service manual it is impossible to replace it.Thank.Olivier.