- • Safety Precautions
- • Safety Precaution about DX - E10BK
- • Instructions
- 1. Location of Main Parts
- 2. Removal of Main Parts
- 3. Main Adjustment
- 4. Troubleshooting
- 5. Wiring Connections
- 6. Block Diagram
- Integrated Circuit
- Signal Diagram
- 7. Standard Schematic Diagram
- Tuner Circuit
- Cassette Amplifier Circuit
- CD Amplifier Circuit
- Power Amplifier Circuit
- System Control Circuit
- 8. Location of P.C. Board and Parts List
- Main Board
- Tuner Board
- CD Amplifier Board
- 9. Exploded View of Enclosure Assembly
- Speaker Section M1
- Enclosure Section M2
- Enclosure Section M3
- 10.Exploded View of Mechanism Assembly
- Cassette Mechanism
- CD Mechanism
- Safety Precautions
- Handling Precautions
- Power Supply
- Names of Parts and their Functions
- Remote Control Unit
- Switching the Power On/STANDBY
- Volume, Sound and other Controls
- Concerning Compact Discs
- Playing Compact Discs
- Cassette Tape
- Cassette Playback
- Radio Reception
- Sleep Timer Operations (Using the Remote Control Unit)
There are currently no product reviews.
I purchased this manual to repair my Teac set and with the support of this manual I rectified the problem.
Excellent service manual, i didn't believe i could find it for such old product, it is very explanatory, managed to fix the disk player!!!
Nice manual. Clear copy and very rare, to boot. Great price, too!
Excellent service manual. Complete service info. with schematics, step-by-step instructions and illustrations. Well worth the price!
Great product, helped me to restore vintage walkman cassette.
Just some pictures could be little bit more sharp and contrast