Thank you for having the manual I needed for an older model Aiwa stero I had found on Ebay --- I wanted the Aiwa because I had tapes and cd's but I did not have a manual as to how to operate the system... I found what I needed and it has enabled me to set the system up for my enjoyment.
I wished detailed information of the JBL S310 and here I found it! Very happy with the service from this site!
Text excerpt from page 86 (click to view)
34. Coloured bright spots appear 34. â¢ The LCD monitor and the 34. all over the LCD monitor or the viewfinder are made with viewfinder. high-precision technology. However, black spots or bright spots of light (red, green or blue) may appear constantly on the LCD monitor or the viewfinder. These spots are not recorded on the tape. This is not due to any defect of the unit. (Effective dots: more than 99.99 %) 35. The indicators and the image 35. â¢ This may occur when the colour on the LCD monitor are surface or the edge of the not clear. LCD monitor is pressed. 36. The cassette will not load properly. 36. â¢ The cassette is in the wrong position. â¢ The batteryâs charge is low. 35.
â 36. â¢ Set it in the right position. ( pg. 16) â¢ Install a fully charged battery. ( pg. 10, 11) 37. â¢ Set it in the right position. ( pg. 17) 38. â¢ Push in the memory card a few more times. ( pg. 17)
37. The memory card will not load 37. â¢ The memory card is in the properly. wrong position. 38. The memory card cannot be removed from the camcorder. 38. â
39. Picture does not appear on the 39. â¢ The viewfinder is pulled out. 39. â¢ Push the viewfinder back in. LCD monitor. â¢ The LCD monitorâs brightness â¢ Adjust the brightness of the setting is too dark. LCD monitor. ( pg. 13) â¢ If the monitor is tilted upward 180 degrees, open the monitor fully. ( pg. 13) 40. Images on the LCD monitor are jittery. 40. â¢ The speaker volume is too great. â 40. â¢ Turn the speaker volume down. ( pg. 22) 41. â¢ Wipe them gently with soft cloth. Wiping strongly can cause damage. ( pg. 91) 42. â¢ Set âTIME CODEâ to âONâ. ( pg. 38, 48, 51) 43. â¢ Check the section of the manual that explains LCD monitor/viewfinder indications. ( pg. 96 â 99)
41. The LCD monitor, the 41. viewfinder and the lens have become dirty (ex. fingerprints). 42. Time code does not appear. 43. An unusual mark appears.
42. â¢ âTIME CODEâ is set to âOFFâ. 43. â