This place is amazing. Got our manual in a few hours. Print quality is excellent. Even the manufacturer didn't have this manual. The price was excellent. How many more stars can I give them? More than satisfied.
I'm so glad I was able to find a site to download my missing manuals. Very reasonable prices and they kept me informed about the process and I had my manual within less than a day. The only thing I wish was an option is a 100% English version with no spanish or anything. But overall great site.
The manual is complete with excellent quality! One suggestion, show number of pages and weather it is multi-lingual. The AD 600 Manuel is about 76 pages and over half is non English. This results in a larger print job than usually needed. Having this information, one could select the desired pages for printing.
I've been looking for a copy of the original user/owner manual. Just what the doctor ordered, thank you.
Text excerpt from page 49 (click to view)
6. SETTING AND ADJUSTMENTS BEFORE SHOOTING
6-5 Back Focus Adjustment
3. 4. 6. 5.
It is only necessary to perform this when the lens is attached for the first time or when focusing is not correct in both the telephoto and wide-angle positions. It is easier to adjust back focus when the subject is more than 3 meters from the camera. The optimal subject for this adjustment is a Siemens star chart.
1. Set the IRIS mode switch to M (Manual). 2. Set the zoom mode to M (Manual). 3. Open the iris by turning the iris ring. If the illumination is too
strong, reduce it or move to a darker place.
4. Turn the zoom lever until the lens is at the maximum
7. 8. 10.
5. Bring the subject into focus. 6. Set the lens to maximum wide-angle. 7. Loosen the back focus ring retaining knob. 8. View the same subject and adjust the back focus ring for
the best possible focus.
9. Repeat steps 4. through 8. about three times for fine
adjustment until the subject remains in focus in both the telephoto position and the wide-angle position.
10.Tighten the back focus ring retaining knob to secure the
ACCU FOCUS can also be used in the above step 3.