There are currently no product reviews.
perfect! you just sent to me the copy in Italian witout even my specification!!!! so you are really smart cooperative and efficient. To my opinion the best place all over to get a manual of electronics!!!!
Well Well Well!!!! Good manual perfect for my hobby!!! As Before you have done a very well done work!!!! Thank you
Super nice! Good to have a manual in digital format.
Great job supplying the manual.
Many of these products weerepretty obscure, so it was great that you had
the manual for it!
Great manual, would not have been able to operate my machine without it!!
James Dawson August 18, 2012
3. BASIC SYSTEM CONNECTIONS AND ADJUSTMENTS
3-4 Attaching the Microphone (Provided)
1.3. 4. 2.
Connect the provided microphone to the viewfinder. The provided microphone is a phantom microphone.
1. Loosen the stopper screw on the viewfinder. 2. Attach the microphone to the attachment guide on the
viewfinder as illustrated.
3. Confirm that there is no gap between the microphone and
the viewfinder, and then tighten the stopper screw.
4. Tighten the screw on the microphone. The microphone
should be firmly attached.
5. Connect the cable from the microphone to the FRONT MIC
IN connector on the camera.
6. Set the FRONT MIC +48V switch on the right side of the
Microphone cable Cable clamp
camera to ON.
the microphone cable using the cable clamp provided on the front side of the microphone holder.
When attaching the viewfinder for use with the left eye, the provided microphone cannot be attached. In this case, use the optional microphone holder KA-A50U and microphones MV-P615U/618U (phantom microphone).
3-5 Attaching the Microphone (Optional)
KA-A50U Microphone holder
With the optional KA-A50U microphone holder, the optional microphones MV-P615U (phantom microphone) and MV-P618U (phantom microphone) can be used.
<Attaching the Microphone Using KA-A50U>
1. Secure the microphone holder with 2 screws. 2. Turn the small knob located on the outer side of the
microphone holder counterclockwise to loosen it, and loosen the large knob located on the inner side in the same way. Rotate the large knob fully counterclockwise to open the holder.
3. Attach the microphone to the microphone holder at the
designated place so that the microphone does not interfere with the cassette cover.
4. Set the microphone holder so that the height is level, and
tighten the inside and outside knobs to secure the microphone.
5. Connect the microphone cable to the FRONT MIC IN
connector. â When the microphone is connected to REAR AUDIO IN connector on the rear panel, set the CH-1 or CH-2 AUDIO input selector switch to REAR.
6. Secure the microphone cable using the cable clamp located
on the front side of the microphone holder. 7. Make sure to perform the correct settings for use of a phantom microphone. â See â! FRONT MIC +48V switchâ on page 16.
â When the light mounted on the camera is used at the same time, if the microphone in use has a long sound collecting section, the microphoneâs shadow may appear in the image.
5. FRONT MIC INPUT