There are currently no product reviews.
This manual is very helpfull to use the Power Supply. All technical information has been available.
For service use the circuit diagrams are very good.
Very comprehensive document which is a must-have for any Satellit 2100 owner whose set up is somewhat intricate. Due to the bad quality of the pictures that are rather dark and a bit blurred I gave 4-star feedback.
The manual was missing 2 pages but when I presented the problem to the company they made every attempt to get the 2 pages to me, when they couldn't they refunded my money. A very pleasing and easy transaction. The manual they provided was the original, it was concise and to the point. I plan to do business with this company again when should the need arise.
The owners manual is very good. all my how to questions were answered in detail.
Irrespectively of this manual exist only germany language, it's useful - although i need some additional task to translate: My english is bad, but usable - but i really dont speak germany. :)
3. BASIC SYSTEM CONNECTIONS AND ADJUSTMENTS
3-4 Attaching the Microphone (Provided)
1.3. 4. 2.
Connect the provided microphone to the viewfinder. The provided microphone is a phantom microphone.
1. Loosen the stopper screw on the viewfinder. 2. Attach the microphone to the attachment guide on the
viewfinder as illustrated.
3. Confirm that there is no gap between the microphone and
the viewfinder, and then tighten the stopper screw.
4. Tighten the screw on the microphone. The microphone
should be firmly attached.
5. Connect the cable from the microphone to the FRONT MIC
IN connector on the camera.
6. Set the FRONT MIC +48V switch on the right side of the
Microphone cable Cable clamp
camera to ON.
the microphone cable using the cable clamp provided on the front side of the microphone holder.
When attaching the viewfinder for use with the left eye, the provided microphone cannot be attached. In this case, use the optional microphone holder KA-A50U and microphones MV-P615U/618U (phantom microphone).
3-5 Attaching the Microphone (Optional)
KA-A50U Microphone holder
With the optional KA-A50U microphone holder, the optional microphones MV-P615U (phantom microphone) and MV-P618U (phantom microphone) can be used.
<Attaching the Microphone Using KA-A50U>
1. Secure the microphone holder with 2 screws. 2. Turn the small knob located on the outer side of the
microphone holder counterclockwise to loosen it, and loosen the large knob located on the inner side in the same way. Rotate the large knob fully counterclockwise to open the holder.
3. Attach the microphone to the microphone holder at the
designated place so that the microphone does not interfere with the cassette cover.
4. Set the microphone holder so that the height is level, and
tighten the inside and outside knobs to secure the microphone.
5. Connect the microphone cable to the FRONT MIC IN
connector. â When the microphone is connected to REAR AUDIO IN connector on the rear panel, set the CH-1 or CH-2 AUDIO input selector switch to REAR.
6. Secure the microphone cable using the cable clamp located
on the front side of the microphone holder. 7. Make sure to perform the correct settings for use of a phantom microphone. â See â! FRONT MIC +48V switchâ on page 16.
â When the light mounted on the camera is used at the same time, if the microphone in use has a long sound collecting section, the microphoneâs shadow may appear in the image.
5. FRONT MIC INPUT