There are currently no product reviews.
It's complete and helpful manual with good quality of scan. Thanks very much.
The service was quick and simple, finding the service manual easy and it appears to be the original with colour schematics. It contained the info I was after and so sorted the problem.
I have copied it to CD and attached the envelope to the inside back cover of the owners manual. Good manual and excelent service. Robin Wood, Wood Electronics, New Zealand.
Exactly what was needed to assess the product - excellent value and great service
Nice to have the service manual for the Sony DCR-TRV345E now. The document is of excellent quality.
MACKIE HR824 26 pages English-only Service Manual contains:
1) HR824 technical overview with the description of front and rear panel switches.
2) HR824 specs
3) Block Diagram
4) Wiring Diagram
5) Packaging management
6) Spare part & final assembly list (for PCB rev A and B) + exploded view
7) Test Procedures (where, how to measure voltage...) including Test Point diagram on the PCB.
8) IC and Transistor charts.
Excellent guide: very clear, good scan quality enabling us to print readable diagram :-)
Mackie HR824 make extensive use of surface mount devices (SMD). Service on the HR824 must
only be undertaken by experienced service technicians with the right tools, experience and patience to perform surface mount rework when needed.
Connection to power supply
To AC outlet (AC 120 V, 60 Hz)
Use two exclusive rechargeable Ni-Cd batteries to power the headphones. When you purchase this unit, be sure to charge the provided rechargeable Ni-Cd batteries according to the following procedures before use.
1. Insert the rechargeable Ni-Cd batteries
Provided exclusive AC adaptor (J46598-001)
To DC IN 12 V jack
Note: Be sure to use the provided exclusive AC adaptor (J46598-001) for connection. Use of any other AC adaptor may cause a malfunction.
1 Remove the battery compartment
cover on the right side of headphones.
2 Insert the two rechargeable Ni-Cd
batteries with the polarities correctly positioned.
RANGE OF USE
The usable area between the transmitter and the headphones is within a radius of approx. 328 ft/100 m (based on measurements taken when placed in direct view in a straight line). 328 ft/100 m
Cautions about the rechargeable batteries
If the batteries are used incorrectly, they may leak, heat or explode, and may cause fire, injury or soiling. Make note of the following:
1. Be sure to use the provided exclusive Ni-Cd batteries. Do not use any other rechargeable Ni-Cd battery or dry cell battery. 2. Insert batteries with the (+) and (â) polarities correctly positioned, following the indications on the equipment. 3. Do not use a new battery with an old one, and do not use batteries holding different amounts of charge together. 4. Do not throw batteries in a fire or heat them. 5. Do not short-circuit the positive (+) and negative (â) terminals. Also, do not carry or store them with small metallic objects such as necklaces or coins. 6. Do not deform, take apart, modify or directly solder the batteries. 7. Do not remove or damage the covering tube. 8. If you notice phenomena that has never happened before, such as leakage, color change or deformity, stop using the batteries. 9. If any liquid from the batteries gets into your eyes, it may cause blindness. If battery liquid does get into your eyes, do not rub them, but instead immediately wash them thoroughly with clean water, then consult a doctor at once. Also, should any liquid from the rechargeable batteries get onto your skin or clothes, it may burn your skin. In this case, wash with clean water immediately. 10. Do not immerse or wet the batteries in water. 11. Do not use or leave the batteries in an area where the temperature becomes significantly higher, such as in direct sunlight, inside a car on a hot day or near heat-generating equipment. 12. Do not subject the batteries to strong shocks or throw them. 13. Be sure to read the cautions on the batteries.
Note: The usable area may differ depending on building structure, etc. The range becomes shorter in the following cases:
â Be sure to keep this unit more than 1.64 ft/0.5 m away from concrete walls, metal furniture, etc.
In places such as inside an apartment with reinforced concrete walls, or when the transmitter and headphones are separated by obstacles such as steelreinforced doors. When items such as metal furniture are situated nearby.
Please consult your JVC dealer when exchanging the batteries.
POWER REQUIREMENTS OF HEADPHONES