There are currently no product reviews.
Very quick and easy website to use and fast download of manual, quality of manual is excellent and will be pleased to use this service again in the future, thanks so much!
It is an very good and clear scanned service manual.
Easy to order the manual. Good quality and fast delivery.
The Service Manual for Sansui AU-9500 was very helpfull, in complete and in good printable condition.
Document is original service document of sharp. I had a problem with the door contacts. Fuses where blown. With the manual in a few minuts is was clear what the problem was.
Manual was of great help.
With kind regards,
HA-W400RF (EG) /(EK)
POWER REQUIREMENTS OF HEADPHONES
CAUTIONS ABOUT CHARGING
1. Be sure to use only this unit for charging. 2. You can charge the rechargeable Ni-Cd batteries approx. 300 times.
2. Charging rechargeable Ni-Cd batteries
3. Charging times differ depending on the temperature range or the amount of charge already in the batteries. 4. Excessive charging doesn't result in malfunction.
To AC outlet
5. Battery life will decrease in cold places. 6. If the usable time of fully-charged batteries decreases by about half, replace them with new ones. When purchasing rechargeable Ni-Cd batteries, consult the dealer from whom you bought this product. Exclusive Rechargeable Ni-Cd Batteries : J46863-001 (1.2 V, 240 mAh, 2 pcs/pack) 7. Though the rechargeable batteries may become hot after they have been charged or used, this is not malfunction.
1 Set the ON/OFF (power) switch on the headphones to OFF.
The batteries cannot be charged when the switch is set to ON. 2 Connect the charging output cord from the transmitter to the headphones. 3 Connect the AC adaptor to the transmitter. 4 Plug the AC adaptor into an AC outlet. The charger starts charging the batteries automatically and the transmitterâs indicator lights in red.
8. Due to characteristics of the batteries, they expend their charge a little even when the power is turned off.
Charging time The battery can be fully charged in approx. 24 hours.
CAUTIONS ABOUT THE RECHARGEABLE BATTERY
ATTENTION: The product that you have purchased contains a rechargeable battery. The battery is recyclable. At the end of its useful life, under various state and local laws, it may be illegal to dispose of this battery into the municipal waste stream. Check with your local solid waste officials for details in your area for recycling options or proper disposal.
Battery running time After charging is complete, you can use them continuously for approx. 6 hours. Tips for better use â Be sure to charge the batteries within the temperature range of 10Â° C ~ 35Â° C (50 Â°F ~ 95 Â°F ). â Charging batteries that are not completely exhausted will cause efficiency to decline. Be sure to charge them after they have been completely exhausted.