There are currently no product reviews.
Everything is OK. Owner's Manual I downloaded ( I get link for it by email).
The only reason I gave this less than 4 stars, is because it shouldn't take 24 hrs to have the download available. I was surprised to find that I had to wait until the next day to be able to download the manual that I paid for.
The manual itself is the correct manual.
Excellent replacement for original OwnerΒ΄s Manual. I am totally satisfied!
Great service. Manual is as advertised and delivered when promised.
Perfect quality, highly appreciated service !!!
Fast delivery of the download info, no issues at all. Recommended E-manual shop !!!
4. Camcorder recording is not possible. â The camcorder has not been properly connected. â The input mode is not correct. Confirm that the camcorder is properly connected. Set the input mode to âAUâ.
1. Timer recording wonât work.
â The clock and/or the timer have been set incorrectly. â The timer is not engaged. â Timer recording is in progress.
Re-perform the clock and/or timer settings. Press TIMER and confirm that ââ°â is displayed on the display panel. Timer programming canât be performed while a timer recording is in progress. Wait until it finishes. Load a cassette with the Record Safety tab intact, or cover the hole using adhesive tape. Remove the cassette and cover the hole with adhesive tape, or insert a cassette with the Record Safety tab intact. Check the programmed data and reprogram as necessary, then press TIMER again. The programme may not have been recorded in its entirety. Next time make sure you have enough time on the tape to record the entire programme. Refer to "Guide Program Number Set" and re-perform the procedure ( pg. 10).
2. On-screen timer programming is not possible. 3. ââ°â and â]â on the display panel wonât stop blinking. 4. The cassette is automatically ejected, and ââ°â and â]â on the display panel wonât stop blinking. 5. ââ°â blinks for 10 seconds and the Timer mode is disengaged.
â The timer is engaged but thereâs no cassette loaded. â The loaded cassette has had its Record Safety tab removed.
â TIMER has been pressed when there are no programs in memory, or the timer record information has been programmed incorrectly. â The end of the tape was reached during timer recording.
6. The cassette is automatically ejected, the power shuts off and ââ°â and â]â wonât stop blinking. 7. SHOWVIEW does not timer-record properly.
â The recorderâs channel positions have been set incorrectly.
1. Whistling or howling is heard from the TV during camcorder recording. 2. When scanning channels, some of them are skipped over.
â The camcorderâs microphone is too close to the TV. â The TVâs volume is too high. â Those channels have been designated to be skipped.
Position the camcorder so its microphone is away from the TV. Turn the TVâs volume down. If you need the skipped channels, restore them ( pg. 36).
3. The channel cannot be changed.
â Recording is in progress.
Press PAUSE to pause the recording, change channels, then press PLAY to resume recording. Perform manual setting again.
4. Channel settings that were made manually seem to have changed or disappeared. 5. No channels are stored in the recorder's memory.
â After the manual settings were made, Auto Channel Set was performed. â The TV aerial cable was not connected to the recorder when Auto Set Up was performed.
Connect the TV aerial cable to the recorder properly and turn off the recorder power once, then turn the recorder power back on again. The recorder will try Auto Set Up again ( pg. 4).
Complete service manual in digital format (PDF File). Service manuals usually contains circuit diagr…