There are currently no product reviews.
It is perfect, exactly what we needed. It's like the paper version but less clutter.
Received my manual within 24 hours. Very clear scan of the manual I needed. Thanks!
Very clear scan, I recommend it. Definitely a must have for any 3362 owner.
Alpine could have written a slightly more complete manual, though. It's already pretty huge, but the unit has so many functions, I feel some more explanation would have been better.
Yamaha's manual of their comparable YDSP-1 is a little better in my opinion.
Immediate response with excellent service - highly reccommended
Correct manual received and of good quality but the contents of the file for the Service Manual for the same monitor is for a 20" TV not the RGB Monitor.
2. TV broadcasts cannot be recorded. 3. Tape-to-tape editing is not possible. â âAUâ has been selected as the input mode. â The source (another video recorder, camcorder) has not been properly connected. â All necessary power switches have not been turned on. â The input mode is not correct. â The camcorder has not been properly connected. â The input mode is not correct. Set to the desired channel.
Confirm that the source is properly connected. Confirm that all unitsâ power switches are turned on. Set the input mode to âAUâ. Confirm that the camcorder is properly connected. Set the input mode to âAUâ.
4. Camcorder recording is not possible.
1. Timer recording wonât work.
â The clock and/or the timer have been set incorrectly. â The timer is not engaged. â Timer recording is in progress.
Re-perform the clock and/or timer settings. Press TIMER and confirm that ââ°â is displayed on the display panel. Timer programming canât be performed while a timer recording is in progress. Wait until it finishes. Load a cassette with the Record Safety tab intact, or cover the hole using adhesive tape. Remove the cassette and cover the hole with adhesive tape, or insert a cassette with the Record Safety tab intact. Check the programmed data and reprogram as necessary, then press TIMER again. The programme may not have been recorded in its entirety. Next time make sure you have enough time on the tape to record the entire programme.
2. On-screen timer programming is not possible. 3. ââ°â and â]â on the display panel wonât stop blinking. 4. The cassette is automatically ejected, and ââ°â and â]â on the display panel wonât stop blinking. 5. ââ°â blinks for 10 seconds and the Timer mode is disengaged.
â The timer is engaged but thereâs no cassette loaded. â The loaded cassette has had its Record Safety tab removed.
â TIMER has been pressed when there are no programs in memory, or the timer record information has been programmed incorrectly. â The end of the tape was reached during timer recording.
6. The cassette is automatically ejected, the power shuts off and ââ°â and â]â wonât stop blinking.
1. Whistling or howling is heard from the TV during camcorder recording. 2. When scanning channels, some of them are skipped over.
â The camcorderâs microphone is too close to the TV. â The TVâs volume is too high. â Those channels have been designated to be skipped.
Position the camcorder so its microphone is away from the TV. Turn the TVâs volume down. If you need the skipped channels, restore them ( pg. 25).
3. The channel cannot be changed.
â Recording is in progress.
Press PAUSE to pause the recording, change channels, then press PLAY to resume recording. Perform manual setting again.
4. Channel settings that were made manually seem to have changed or disappeared. 5. No channels are stored in the recorder's memory.
â After the manual settings were made, Auto Channel Set was performed. â The TV aerial cable was not connected to the recorder when Auto Set Up was performed.
Connect the TV aerial cable to the recorder properly and turn off the recorder power once, then turn the recorder power back on again. The recorder will try Auto Set Up again ( pg. 4). Replace the lithium battery with a new one. ( pg. 5)
6. "--:--" is displayed on the front display panel after a power outage.
â The lithium battery is exhausted.