There are currently no product reviews.
A comprehensive Operating and Service Manual. All schematics are complete and easy to read. The PCB drawings and complete parts list are very helpful. I would definitely recommend this manual.
SCANNING OF HIGH QUALITY
VERY, VERY HIGH VELOCITY DOWNLOAD
VERY GOOD PRICE,
TRUE SATISFIED, THANKS
Genuine Toshiba owner's manual. Couldn't really ask for more. And written in understandable English in contrast to a few recent experiences I have had with manuals for other equipment other than Toshiba but made in China and written in "Chinglish"!
I purchased a vintage Sony mixer off eBay and within the hour was able to locate and purchase the manual for it.I mean really,where else can you find a manual for a product made in 1983!? It was easy to find and purchase/download the manual I needed.I will use this site again for other equipment I have! Great site!
manual de usuario perfecto y completo de buena calidad de impresion y muy detallado ideal !
1. Timer recording wonât work.
â The clock and/or the timer have been set incorrectly. â The timer is not engaged. â Timer recording is in progress.
Re-perform the clock and/or timer settings. Press â° and confirm that ââ°â is displayed on the display panel. Timer programming canât be performed while a timer recording is in progress. Wait until it finishes. Load a cassette with the Record Safety tab intact, or cover the hole using adhesive tape. Remove the cassette and cover the hole with adhesive tape, or insert a cassette with the Record Safety tab intact. Check the programmed data and reprogram as necessary, then press â° again. The programme may not have been recorded in its entirety. Next time make sure you have enough time on the tape to record the entire programme. Refer to "Guide Program Number Set" and re-perform the procedure ( pg. 53).
2. Timer programming is not possible.
3. ââ°â and â]â on the display panel wonât stop blinking. 4. The cassette is automatically ejected, and ââ°â and â]â on the display panel wonât stop blinking. 5. ââ°â blinks for 10 seconds and the Timer mode is disengaged.
â The timer is engaged but thereâs no cassette loaded. â The loaded cassette has had its Record Safety tab removed.
â â° has been pressed when there are no programs in memory, or the timer record information has been programmed incorrectly. â The end of the tape was reached during timer recording.
6. The cassette is automatically ejected, the power shuts off and ââ°â and â]â wonât stop blinking. 7. SHOWVIEW does not timer-record properly.
â The recorderâs channel positions have been set incorrectly.
1. Whistling or howling is heard from the TV during camcorder recording. 2. When scanning channels, some of them are skipped over.
â The camcorderâs microphone is too close to the TV. â The TVâs volume is too high. â Those channels have been designated to be skipped.
Position the camcorder so its microphone is away from the TV. Turn the TVâs volume down. If you need the skipped channels, restore them ( pg. 48).
3. The channel cannot be changed.
â Recording is in progress.
Press PAUSE to pause the recording, change channels, then press PLAY to resume recording. Perform manual setting again.
4. Channel settings that were made manually seem to have changed or disappeared. 5. No channels are stored in the recorder's memory.
â After the manual settings were made, Auto Channel Set was performed. â The TV aerial cable was not connected to the recorder when Auto Set Up was performed.
Connect the TV aerial cable to the recorder properly and turn off the recorder power once, then turn the recorder power back on again. The recorder will try Auto Set Up again ( pg. 4). Re-set the remote control to the correct brand ( pg. 34, 35).
6. The remote control wonât operate the TV or satellite tuner.
â The remote control brand setting is incorrect.