There are currently no product reviews.
Great quality complete service manual! complete parts list and drawings. Thanks!
Very good quality, prompt response. This website has reasonable prices and wide range of manuals that are hard to find.
The document was usefull, and it was exactly what I was looking for.
OK?..manual is complet and helpfull... for repairing such a old and rare boombox like JVC PCM it is necessary...
Super Anleitung. Ordentliche Auflösung. Das ganze noch in Deutsch wäre zu schön. Alle Datenblätter sind sauber Kopiert und alle Leitungswege sind sauber ausgeführt
PURITY, CONVERGENCE ADJUSTMENT
1. Demagnetize CRT with the demagnetizer.
WEDGE DYNAMIC CONVERGENCE ADJUSTMENT
2. Loosen the retainer screw of the deflection yoke.
3. Remove the wedges.
4. Input a green raster signal from the signal generator, and turn the screen to green raster. 46
CRT SOCKET PWB
5. Move the deflection yoke backward.
P / C MAGNETS
6. Bring the long lug of the purity magnets on the short lug and position them horizontally. (Fig.2)
P/C MAGNETS P : PURITY MAGNET 4 : 4 POLES (convergence magnets) 6 : 6 POLES (convergence magnets) Fig.1
7. Adjust the gap between two lugs so that the GREEN RASTER will come into the center of the screen. (Fig.3)
8. Move the deflection yoke forward, and fix the position of the deflection yoke so that the whole screen will become green.
9. Insert the wedge to the top side of the deflection yoke so that it will not move.
10. Input a crosshatch signal.
11. Verify that the screen is horizontal.
12. Input red and blue raster signals, and make sure that purity is properly adjusted.
Bring the long lug over the short lug and position them horizontally.