There are currently no product reviews.
Very complete and well reading drawings. Documentation is essential for successful repairs.Good documentation, with all that is necessary. This manual was what I was waiting with all the information necessary for the repairing I need it for. You must buy it if you want to do repairs or simply understand how it works.
Excellent service manual includes everything is need to repair this radio-caseete, how to disassemble, wiring diagram, all , waiting time until the download was only a few hours. I'm going to buy service manuals from here, are cheap and very good.Thank you.
Good service manual,i saved from scrapping this deck,is now fully functional.Thanks.
Found this to be the manual included with the original packinging, was helpfull but did not give any detailed repair instructions.
Complete service manual, was very helpful in repairing this tapedeck.Thanks.
PURITY, CONVERGENCE ADJUSTMENT
1. Demagnetize CRT with the demagnetizer.
WEDGE DYNAMIC CONVERGENCE ADJUSTMENT
2. Loosen the retainer screw of the deflection yoke.
3. Remove the wedges.
4. Input a green raster signal from the signal generator, and turn the screen to green raster. 46
CRT SOCKET PWB
5. Move the deflection yoke backward.
P / C MAGNETS
6. Bring the long lug of the purity magnets on the short lug and position them horizontally. (Fig.2)
P/C MAGNETS P : PURITY MAGNET 4 : 4 POLES (convergence magnets) 6 : 6 POLES (convergence magnets) Fig.1
7. Adjust the gap between two lugs so that the GREEN RASTER will come into the center of the screen. (Fig.3)
8. Move the deflection yoke forward, and fix the position of the deflection yoke so that the whole screen will become green.
9. Insert the wedge to the top side of the deflection yoke so that it will not move.
10. Input a crosshatch signal.
11. Verify that the screen is horizontal.
12. Input red and blue raster signals, and make sure that purity is properly adjusted.
Bring the long lug over the short lug and position them horizontally.