There are currently no product reviews.
Good quality, the manual help me to repair the echo/reverb section
A good service manual with lots of info and a very fair price
Great value, good scan, just as expected, everything that you need.
Good scan, great price, but almost the same with the SV260 service manual.
This PDF is very comprehensive. It includes drawings, parts lists, schematics, pictures, PCB drawings, mechanical layouts, etc. for all three stackable equipment. The scans are good too. Easy to read and no smudges or black lines. I have no complaints. I will make this site my first stop for finding my service manuals.
PURITY, CONVERGENCE ADJUSTMENT
1. Demagnetize CRT with the demagnetizer.
WEDGE DYNAMIC CONVERGENCE ADJUSTMENT
2. Loosen the retainer screw of the deflection yoke.
3. Remove the wedges.
4. Input a green raster signal from the signal generator, and turn the screen to green raster. 46
CRT SOCKET PWB
5. Move the deflection yoke backward.
P / C MAGNETS
6. Bring the long lug of the purity magnets on the short lug and position them horizontally. (Fig.2)
P/C MAGNETS P : PURITY MAGNET 4 : 4 POLES (convergence magnets) 6 : 6 POLES (convergence magnets) Fig.1
7. Adjust the gap between two lugs so that the GREEN RASTER will come into the center of the screen. (Fig.3)
8. Move the deflection yoke forward, and fix the position of the deflection yoke so that the whole screen will become green.
9. Insert the wedge to the top side of the deflection yoke so that it will not move.
10. Input a crosshatch signal.
11. Verify that the screen is horizontal.
12. Input red and blue raster signals, and make sure that purity is properly adjusted.
Bring the long lug over the short lug and position them horizontally.