There are currently no product reviews.
It`s not your fault tear down is rather incomplete. It doesn`t have complete instructions as to deconstruction for repair.
THANK YOU FOR A GOOD TRANSACTION, NICE COPY, CLEAR
Very Good! All the diagram are easy to read, and its complete.
This was an excellent source of detailed assembly information on a device which is at least 12 years old. A very lucky find, coupled with great service.
Excellent Service Manual and best price on the Internet. This Service Manual covers everything you could ever need including full circuit schematics, component layout diagrams, stripdown procedure and full parts list/breakdown. I needed this to carry out a modification to one of these headunits and this manual covered everything I needed. Fast delivery, processed within a few hours.
PURITY, CONVERGENCE ADJUSTMENT
1. Demagnetize CRT with the demagnetizer.
WEDGE DYNAMIC CONVERGENCE ADJUSTMENT
2. Loosen the retainer screw of the deflection yoke.
3. Remove the wedges.
4. Input a green raster signal from the signal generator, and turn the screen to green raster. 46
CRT SOCKET PWB
5. Move the deflection yoke backward.
P / C MAGNETS
6. Bring the long lug of the purity magnets on the short lug and position them horizontally. (Fig.2)
P/C MAGNETS P : PURITY MAGNET 4 : 4 POLES (convergence magnets) 6 : 6 POLES (convergence magnets) Fig.1
7. Adjust the gap between two lugs so that the GREEN RASTER will come into the center of the screen. (Fig.3)
8. Move the deflection yoke forward, and fix the position of the deflection yoke so that the whole screen will become green.
9. Insert the wedge to the top side of the deflection yoke so that it will not move.
10. Input a crosshatch signal.
11. Verify that the screen is horizontal.
12. Input red and blue raster signals, and make sure that purity is properly adjusted.
Bring the long lug over the short lug and position them horizontally.