There are currently no product reviews.
This is a great site. I placed my order and by the next am it was available for download. Had some problems with some missing copy on some pages. Once I brought the error to the OMC's attention, the issue was resolved. I'll come back again.
Mi spiace per non poter scrivere in inglese... ma sono veramente soddisfatto del servizio offerto. Grazie..!!
The quality of this manual is good. It has all schematics and setup information for both the MDS-B3 and the MDS-B4. The scan quality is quite good, all pages are readable, This service manual also contains scans of the operating instructions from the User manual.
Quick site processing. A complete and very useful manual with all details. Thank you!
Das Service Manual war von der ersten bis zur letzten Seite sehr informativ und hilfreich. Die Darstellung aller Teile war klar und der Text gut lesbar.
Vielen Dank, das war nicht der letzte Download bei ownner-manuals.com.
PURITY, CONVERGENCE ADJUSTMENT
1. Demagnetize CRT with the demagnetizer.
WEDGE DYNAMIC CONVERGENCE ADJUSTMENT
2. Loosen the retainer screw of the deflection yoke.
3. Remove the wedges.
4. Input a green raster signal from the signal generator, and turn the screen to green raster. 46
CRT SOCKET PWB
5. Move the deflection yoke backward.
P / C MAGNETS
6. Bring the long lug of the purity magnets on the short lug and position them horizontally. (Fig.2)
P/C MAGNETS P : PURITY MAGNET 4 : 4 POLES (convergence magnets) 6 : 6 POLES (convergence magnets) Fig.1
7. Adjust the gap between two lugs so that the GREEN RASTER will come into the center of the screen. (Fig.3)
8. Move the deflection yoke forward, and fix the position of the deflection yoke so that the whole screen will become green.
9. Insert the wedge to the top side of the deflection yoke so that it will not move.
10. Input a crosshatch signal.
11. Verify that the screen is horizontal.
12. Input red and blue raster signals, and make sure that purity is properly adjusted.
Bring the long lug over the short lug and position them horizontally.