There are currently no product reviews.
Nice manual. Clear copy and very rare, to boot. Great price, too!
Excellent service manual. Complete service info. with schematics, step-by-step instructions and illustrations. Well worth the price!
Great product, helped me to restore vintage walkman cassette.
Just some pictures could be little bit more sharp and contrast
I love older radio's and the service manuals that are sometimes hard to find. Was able to find a manual quite easily on this site.
Thank you for your shop manual! Your help was very useful - the device is repaired! Once again - Thank you! I wish you a successful business! Edward (Russia).
PURITY, CONVERGENCE ADJUSTMENT
1. Demagnetize CRT with the demagnetizer.
WEDGE DYNAMIC CONVERGENCE ADJUSTMENT
2. Loosen the retainer screw of the deflection yoke.
3. Remove the wedges.
4. Input a green raster signal from the signal generator, and turn the screen to green raster. 46
CRT SOCKET PWB
5. Move the deflection yoke backward.
P / C MAGNETS
6. Bring the long lug of the purity magnets on the short lug and position them horizontally. (Fig.2)
P/C MAGNETS P : PURITY MAGNET 4 : 4 POLES (convergence magnets) 6 : 6 POLES (convergence magnets) Fig.1
7. Adjust the gap between two lugs so that the GREEN RASTER will come into the center of the screen. (Fig.3)
8. Move the deflection yoke forward, and fix the position of the deflection yoke so that the whole screen will become green.
9. Insert the wedge to the top side of the deflection yoke so that it will not move.
10. Input a crosshatch signal.
11. Verify that the screen is horizontal.
12. Input red and blue raster signals, and make sure that purity is properly adjusted.
Bring the long lug over the short lug and position them horizontally.