- Removal of Top Cover and Bottom Plate
- Main Parts Location
- Exploded Views and Part Numbers
- Chassis Base
- Power Transformer
- Special Parts List with Specified Numbers by Areas (Table 2)
- Printed Circuit Board Ass'y and Parts List
- TXX - 28 (TAP - 257 and TAC - 413) Main and Tone Control P.C. Board Ass'y
- TPS - 69 AC Primary P.C. Board Ass'y
- TPS - 70 AC Primary P.C. Board Ass'y
- JA - S11G Schematic Diagram
- JA - S11G Schematic Diagram for U.S.A. and Canada
- Packing Materials
- Accessories List
There are currently no product reviews.
Very quality copy of original service manual, which contains the circuit diagrams, PCB and lists of components, well as recommendation for calibration procedures of device, also everything else, that need for repair, tuning and use this oscilloscope.
All presented copies have high-resolution, so you can view all in detail.
This manual will very useful for simple owners and for repairers.
I recommend these manual, because myself is owner of Philips PM3216 and I need sometimes servicing these oscilloscope (principally calibrating).
Also, these document is an example of excellent design of technical documentation.
Excellent printing quality.
A complete and very usefull service manual with all details.
GREAT SERVICE AT VERY LOW PRICE!
manual excelente completo , diagramas y esquemas bien presentados y buena calidad de imagen.
muy buen manual completo de buena calidad de impresion preciso y detallado , muy útil para la reparación.
The service manual is a good quality scan of the Panasonic NV-850, which is electrically identical to the Philips VR 6920, but mecanically just nearly.