- Removal of Top Cover, Bottom Plate and Front Panel
- Main Parts Location and Part Numbers
- Exploded View and Part Numbers
- Front Panel
- Rear Panel
- Dial Stringing Procedure
- FM/MW/LW Tuner Alignment Procedures
- FM Section
- MW Section
- LW Section
- Power Amplifier Adjustment Procedures
- Center Voltage
- Idling Current
- Printed Circuit Board Ass'y Part Locations and Parts List
- TFC - 22A FM/MW/LW Tuner & Equalizer Amp. P.C. Board Ass'y
- TRF - 33A Antenna P.C. Board Ass'y
- TPS - 52 Lamp P.C. Board Ass'y
- TPS - 53M AC Fuse P.C. Board Ass'y
- TAD - 173B Driver Amp. P.C. Board Ass'y
- TAP - 262A Power Amp. P.C. Board Ass'y
- TAC - 402C S.E.A. (Sound Effect Amp.) P.C. Board Ass'y
- TAC - 403C Speaker Switch P.C. Board Ass'y
- Packing Materials
- Accessories List
- Schematic Diagram for Europe
- Schematic Diagram for U.K.
- Transistor, I.C. and Diode Lead Identification
- Parts List with Specified Numbers for U.K
There are currently no product reviews.
ecelent I was reciver the service manual soon I fell so happy very complete 100% positive all by this store tanks atte Luis salazar
A great copy of the manual, and the only one I could find anywhere on the net! The circuit diagrams are easily readable, all component values marked and easy to see. A highly appreciated download!
Great Manual. This manual is available no where else. It was exactly what I was looking for.
The TEAC A-1500's Service Manual was instrumental in reviving this classic reel-to-reel. Not only does it have the schematics, exploded parts diagram and parts list, it also provided mechanical adjustment information that approximate factory default settings.
This service manual was determinant to enable to fix my Alpine Amplifier. I am pleased with my purchase. For a 5 star rating I would like to see a higher resolution scan of the printed circuit board lay-out because the gray scale grafics was dificult to see. Also some schematic diagrams were scanned at a slight angle. Never the less, it had all information I needed to troubleshoot and service my equipment.