- Radio Operation
- Listening to the Radio
- Storing the Stations in Memory Automatically
- Strong - Station Sequential Memory (SSM)
- Storing the Desired Stations in Memory
- Receiving the Preset Stations
- When an FM Stereo Broadcast is Noisy
- Playing Compact Discs
- Playing All Tracks
- Specifying One Desired Track
- Skipping to the Beginning of a Track
- Locating a Required Position on the Disc
- Playing Back Tracks at Random
- Playing Back a Track Repeatedly
- Concerning Compact Discs
- Clock Adjustment
- Safety Precautions
- Location of Main Parts
- Removal of Main Parts
- Main Adjustment
- Main IC Out Line
- Analytic Drawing and Parts List
- Block Diagram
- Wiring Connections
- Standard Schematic Diagrams
- Location of P.C. Board Parts
- Electrical Parts List
There are currently no product reviews.
El producto satisface las necesidades del servicio t
This is a good quality scan of the Operation & Maintenance (Service) Manual for the PAL version of this high-band broadcast umatic, BVU-800P
All schematics and lineup procedures appear to be included in this one manual AFAICT.
The file size is just over 113 MB which gives an idea of the quality and number of pages.
All of the schematics, which contain some fairly small print, are easily readable when you zoom into the page.
John Thompson, Newcastle Upon Tyne, England.
Good quality, all schematics of few of models. There is also short form of user manual and regulation manual.
Perfect copy of the service manual. you can enlarge every page, and it comes up
with all details.
It´s very very nice manual with all, what i need. Original in good quality. Very fast business. Very much thanks...