- Safety Precaution
- Location of Main Parts
- Removal of Main Parts
- Main Adjustment
- Flow of Functional Operation until TOC Read
- Maintenance of Laser Pickup
- Description of Main ICs
- Block Diagram
- Schematic Diagrams
- Printed Circuit Board
- Parts List
- BASIC OPERATIONS
- RADIO OPERATIONS
- Listening to the Radio
- Storing Stations in Memory
- FM Station Automatic Preset: SSM
- Manual Preset
- Tuning into a Preset Station
- When an FM Stereo Broadcast is Hard to Receive
- RDS OPERATIONS
- What You Can do with RDS EON
- Tracing the Same Programme Automatically (Network - Tracking Reception)
- Using Standby Reception
- Selecting Your Favorite Programme for PTY Standby Reception
- Searching Your Favorite Programme
- Other Convenient RDS Functions
- Automatic Selection of the Station when Using the Number Buttons
- Changing the Display Mode while Listening to an FM Station
- Setting the TA Volume Level
- Automatic Clock Adjustment
- CD OPERATIONS
- Playing a CD
- Locating a Track or a Particular Portion on a CD
- Selecting CD Playback Modes
- Prohibiting CD Ejection
- SOUND ADJUSTMENTS
- Selecting Preset Sound Modes
- Adjusting the Sound
- Storing Your Own Sound Adjustments
- OTHER MAIN FUNCTIONS
- Setting the Clock
- Changing the General Settings
- Detaching the Control Panel
There are currently no product reviews.
Another excellent buy! A fully readable PDF archive. Good prints!!
It is wonderful done!!! a great job in scanning the manual. Superior quality in all the electric scheme. Very understandable and net!!! Thank you!
muy buen manual por lo completo de este algunos esquemas estan muy divididos lo que hace algo dificil el seguimiento.
very good manual, with detail and clarity in esquematic diagrams and waveforms .
Very quality copy of original service manual, which contains the circuit diagrams, PCB and lists of components, well as recommendation for calibration procedures of device, also everything else, that need for repair, tuning and use this oscilloscope.
All presented copies have high-resolution, so you can view all in detail.
This manual will very useful for simple owners and for repairers.
I recommend these manual, because myself is owner of Philips PM3216 and I need sometimes servicing these oscilloscope (principally calibrating).
Also, these document is an example of excellent design of technical documentation.