- BASIC OPERATIONS
- RADIO OPERATIONS
- Listening to the Radio
- Storing Stations in Memory
- FM Station Automatic Preset: SSM
- Manual Preset
- Tuning into a Preset Station
- RDS OPERATIONS
- What You Can do with RDS EON
- Tracing the Same Programme Automatically (Network - Tracking Reception)
- Using Standby Reception
- Selecting Your Favorite Programme for PTY Standby Reception
- Searching Your Favorite Programme
- Other Convenient RDS Functions
- Automatic Selection of the Station when Using the Number Buttons
- Changing the Display Mode while Listening to an FM Station
- Setting the TA Volume Level
- Automatic Clock Adjustment
- CD OPERATIONS
- Playing a CD
- Locating a Track or a Particular Portion on a CD
- Selecting CD Playback Modes
- Prohibiting CD Ejection
- SOUND ADJUSTMENTS
- Adjusting the Sound
- Turning on /off the Loudness Function
- Using the Sound Control Memory
- Selecting and Storing the Sound Modes
- Recalling the Sound Modes
- Canceling Advanced SCM
- Storing Your Own Sound Adjustments
- OTHER MAIN FUNCTIONS
- Setting the Clock
- Selecting the Level Display
- Changing the General Settings
- Detaching the Control Panel
- Safety Precaution
- Location of Main Parts
- Disassembly Method
- Adjustment Method
- Flow of Functional Operation until TOC Read
- Maintenance of Laser Pickup
- Description of Major ICs
- Block Diagram
- Standard Schematic Diagrams
- Printed Circuit Board
- Parts List
There are currently no product reviews.
Good quality, all schematics of few of models. There is also short form of user manual and regulation manual.
Perfect copy of the service manual. you can enlarge every page, and it comes up
with all details.
It´s very very nice manual with all, what i need. Original in good quality. Very fast business. Very much thanks...
Purchased the manual that I was looking for at a great price and could download it easily.. Great service experience and for future purchases I plan to use the site.
Thank you very much
Exactly what was needed to assess the product - excellent value and great service
Removing the front panel unit (See Fig.1)
1. Press the release button and remove the front panel unit in the direction of the arrow.
Removing the front chassis (See Fig.2)
1. Insert a screwdriver to the joints a on the side of the front chassis and two joints b on the right side, then detach the front chassis toward the front side.
Front chassis Fig.2
Removing the heat sink (See Fig.3)
1. Remove the three screws A attaching the heat sink on the left side of the body, and remove the heat sink.
Heat sink Fig. 3
Removing the bottom cover (See Fig.4)
1. Turn the body upside down. 2. Insert a screwdriver to the two joints c and two joints d on both sides of the body and the joint e on the back of the body, then detach the bottom cover from the body.