There are currently no product reviews.
Exactly what was needed to assess the product - excellent value and great service
Nice to have the service manual for the Sony DCR-TRV345E now. The document is of excellent quality.
MACKIE HR824 26 pages English-only Service Manual contains:
1) HR824 technical overview with the description of front and rear panel switches.
2) HR824 specs
3) Block Diagram
4) Wiring Diagram
5) Packaging management
6) Spare part & final assembly list (for PCB rev A and B) + exploded view
7) Test Procedures (where, how to measure voltage...) including Test Point diagram on the PCB.
8) IC and Transistor charts.
Excellent guide: very clear, good scan quality enabling us to print readable diagram :-)
Mackie HR824 make extensive use of surface mount devices (SMD). Service on the HR824 must
only be undertaken by experienced service technicians with the right tools, experience and patience to perform surface mount rework when needed.
This Service manual is very well scanned and its clean to read, no any anti-theft words that un-english could understand. I got my CCD600 working with this manual and it´s clear shematics :)
I was very pleased with the service provided and was surprised at how good the quality was of the manual. I thought it may be a third generation copy or so, but it is as good as the websites that charge 3 times this much. I repair some electronics for family and friends without charge, so this is perfect for me. Thank you very much.
<CD mechanism section>
Prior to disassembling the CD mechanism, remove the following parts. The front panel unit and the front chassis (Refer to Fig.1 and 2)
CD mechanism Damper bracket assembly I I
f m h
The heat sink (Refer to Fig.3) The bottom cover (Refer to Fig.4) The main amplifier board (Refer to Fig.5 and 6) The CD mechanism assembly (Refer to Fig.7) Front bracket
j CD mechanism
control board Fig.10
Removing the CD mechanism control board(See Fig.10 and 11)
1. Unsolder the part f and g on the CD mechanism control board. 2. Remove the stator fixing the CD mechanism control board and the damper bracket (To remove the stator smoothly, pick up the center part). Remove the screw F attaching the CD mechanism control board. Remove the CD mechanism control board in the direction of the arrow while releasing it from the two damper bracket slots i and the front bracket slot j. Disconnect the flexible wire from connector on the pickup unit. ATTENTION: Turn the FD gear in the direction of the arrow to move the entire pickup unit to the appropriate position where the flexible wire of the CD mechanism unit can be disconnected easily (Refer to Fig.11).
Pickup unit Flexible wire Shift the lock
CD mechanism control board
Loading motor Front bracket Fig.12
Pull Front bracket outward