- BASIC OPERATIONS
- RADIO OPERATIONS
- Listening to the Radio
- Storing Stations in Memory
- Storing Stations Manually
- Storing Your Favorite Stations into the One - Touch Operation Button (EX - Extra)
- Tuning into a Preset Station
- Other Convenient Tuner Functions
- Scanning Broadcast Stations
- Selecting FM Reception Sound
- Changing the AM/FM Channel Intervals
- TAPE OPERATIONS
- SOUND ADJUSTMENTS
- Turning on/off the Loudness Function
- Selecting Preset Sound Modes
- Adjusting the Sound
- Storing Your Own Sound Adjustments
- OTHER MAIN FUNCTIONS
- Setting the Clock
- Detaching the Control Panel
- To Extend the Lifetime of the Unit
- Safety Precaution
- Location of Main Parts
- Removal of Main Parts
- Main Adjustment
- Description of Main ICs
- Block Diagram
- Standard Schematic Diagrams
- Location of P.C. Board Parts
- Parts List
- Exploded View of General Assembly and Parts List
- Exploded View of Cassette Mechanism and Parts List
- Electrical Parts List
- Packing Materials and Accessories List
There are currently no product reviews.
Impeccable, document très complet. Perfect, i get all i need. All schematic are correct. Thanks
The manual is of better quality compared to other. I found it less expensive and therefore it it is the best buy cost vs quality.
I bought the service-manual of the sony ICB-1020(an old transmitter-receiver) at "www.Owners-Manual.com", I found the service-manual for a fairly cheap price(in comparison with other sellers). I filled in some questions, payed the order with Ideal, and within 24 hours I had my service manual. I was very happy:In no time I had my service-manual and everything, but literally everything was noted down in the manual; the electronic scheme, the parts list, etcetera.
A very practical, reference-document.
This comprehesive service maual was greatly appreciated, as was the digital download.
Good en helpfull black and white scanned Srfvice manual of the Philps D8444. Quick service and delivery