- BASIC OPERATIONS
- RADIO OPERATIONS
- Listening to the Radio
- Storing Stations in Memory
- FM Station Automatic Preset: SSM
- Manual Preset
- Tuning into a Preset Station
- Other Convenient Tuner Functions
- Scanning Broadcast Stations
- Selecting FM Reception Sound
- Changing the AM/FM Channel Intervals
- TAPE OPERATIONS
- SOUND ADJUSTMENTS
- Turning on/ off the Loudness Function
- Selecting Preset Sound Modes
- Adjusting the Sound
- Storing Your Own Sound Adjustments
- OTHER MAIN FUNCTIONS
- Setting the Clock
- Detaching the Control Panel
- CD CHANGER OPERATIONS
- Playing CDs
- Selecting CD Playback Modes
- To Extend the Lifetime of the Unit
- How to Reset Your Unit
- Safety Precaution
- Disassembly Method
- Adjustment Method
- Description of Major ICs
- Block Diagram
- Standard Schematic Diagrams
- Printed Circuit Boards
- Parts List
There are currently no product reviews.
Good price, very legible manual, exactly what I needed -- but had to wait a day to actually get the download of the manual. Would have preferred to download it immediately after payment rather than waiting for someone to "process" my order. I was surprised that I had to wait that long.
As the only source for this manual it rather rank quite high since it is well scanned and perfectly readable.
the manual is in good quality and it's in pdf. manual was send in less then 24h.
I would not plug this machine in without finding a manual like this. In addition to setup and normal operating instructions, it has troubleshooting flowcharts, diagrammed mechanical adjustments, and schematics to beat the band. The tech I hand it to would be thrilled to find solder side PCB diagrams with component outlines superimposed, pinouts for every IC chip, and line drawings of transistors, with labeled legs.
As for printing quality, this may be a copy of a copy, but even the finest print when enlarged is very legible. There is a bit of grayed print over a few pages, as if a wet page were placed over it, but the print is still very legible. If you could borrow an original manual and get it printed and bound for 4 to 6 times the cost, you could get better quality. In that case you wouldn't be here. For price, utility, and availability I am rating this manual highly.
I received the Manual in a timely manner and it was exactly what I needed.
This is a perfect copy of the Service Manual, The quality is great. I am very
happy. Thank you
KS-F150 KS-FX12 Removing the Head Amplifier Board ( See Fig. 12 )
1. Removing the front chassis. 2. Removing the bottom cover. 3. Removing the heat sink. 4. Removing the main board assembly. 5. Removing the cassette mechanism. 6. Remove the screw ( 6 ) retaining the head amplifier board. 7. Shift the two inter rocking sections ( j ) securing the head amplifier board in the direction shown by the arrow "B" to remove the printed circuit board. 8. From the connector CJ901 on the head amplifier board from connector wire out going to the head relay board.
Head amplifier board B CJ901 j
To head relay board Fig. 12
Removing the Chassis Assembly ( See Fig. 13 and 14 )
1. 2. 3. 4. 5. Removing the front chassis. Removing the bottom cover. Removing the heat sink. Removing the main board assembly. Removing the cassette mechanism.
C k Fig. 13 7
6. Removing the head amplifier board. 7. Turn the left side to cassette mechanism. 8. Remove the screw ( 7 ) retaining the relay board. 9. Shift the one inter rocking sections ( k ) securing the relay board in the direction shown by the arrow "C" to remove the printed circuit board. 10. Turn the back side down, remove the four screws ( 8 ) retaining the chassis assembly.
8 8 Chassis assembly 8
8 Fig. 14