- BASIC OPERATIONS
- RADIO OPERATIONS
- Listening to the Radio
- Storing Stations in Memory
- FM Station Automatic Preset: SSM
- Manual Preset
- Tuning into a Preset Station
- Other Convenient Tuner Functions
- Scanning Broadcast Stations
- Selecting FM Reception Sound
- Changing the AM/FM Channel Intervals
- TAPE OPERATIONS
- SOUND ADJUSTMENTS
- Turning on/ off the Loudness Function
- Selecting Preset Sound Modes
- Adjusting the Sound
- Storing Your Own Sound Adjustments
- OTHER MAIN FUNCTIONS
- Setting the Clock
- Detaching the Control Panel
- CD CHANGER OPERATIONS
- Playing CDs
- Selecting CD Playback Modes
- To Extend the Lifetime of the Unit
- How to Reset Your Unit
- Safety Precaution
- Disassembly Method
- Adjustment Method
- Description of Major ICs
- Block Diagram
- Standard Schematic Diagrams
- Printed Circuit Boards
- Parts List
There are currently no product reviews.
Manual found fast and good quality, very helpfull service
8-17-12 Been using the sight for about 6 months. Fast Downloads and top quality
Everything was great, the manual, the response time, the simplicity of the order, and the
Price. The only thing that I could possible say on a negative note would be that the manual I ordered was more for a service tech. There were a lot of schematic diagrams that didn't help me solve the problem. However I would order again and recommend the web sight to others.
I'd been looking for this manual for awhile. Exactly what I needed - and at an excellant price. Thanks!
very complete. acceptable resolution. details are a little unclear. is a manual note 8.
KS-F150 KS-FX12 Removing the Head Amplifier Board ( See Fig. 12 )
1. Removing the front chassis. 2. Removing the bottom cover. 3. Removing the heat sink. 4. Removing the main board assembly. 5. Removing the cassette mechanism. 6. Remove the screw ( 6 ) retaining the head amplifier board. 7. Shift the two inter rocking sections ( j ) securing the head amplifier board in the direction shown by the arrow "B" to remove the printed circuit board. 8. From the connector CJ901 on the head amplifier board from connector wire out going to the head relay board.
Head amplifier board B CJ901 j
To head relay board Fig. 12
Removing the Chassis Assembly ( See Fig. 13 and 14 )
1. 2. 3. 4. 5. Removing the front chassis. Removing the bottom cover. Removing the heat sink. Removing the main board assembly. Removing the cassette mechanism.
C k Fig. 13 7
6. Removing the head amplifier board. 7. Turn the left side to cassette mechanism. 8. Remove the screw ( 7 ) retaining the relay board. 9. Shift the one inter rocking sections ( k ) securing the relay board in the direction shown by the arrow "C" to remove the printed circuit board. 10. Turn the back side down, remove the four screws ( 8 ) retaining the chassis assembly.
8 8 Chassis assembly 8
8 Fig. 14