- BASIC OPERATIONS
- RADIO OPERATIONS
- Listening to the Radio
- Storing Stations in Memory
- FM Station Automatic Preset: SSM
- Manual Preset
- Tuning into a Preset Station
- Using RDS Functions in the FM Band
- Other Convenient Tuner Functions
- Selecting FM Reception Sound
- TAPE OPERATIONS
- SOUND ADJUSTMENTS
- Selecting Preset Sound Modes
- Adjusting the Sound
- Storing Your Own Sound Adjustments
- OTHER MAIN FUNCTIONS
- Setting the Clock
- Storing Your Own Mode Settings
- Preferred Setting Mode Control
- Detaching the Control Panel
- CD CHANGER OPERATIONS (ONLY FOR KS - FX430R)
- Playing CDs
- Selecting CD Playback Modes
- To Extend the Lifetime of the Unit
- Safety Precaution
- Location of Main Parts
- Removal of Main Parts
- Main Adjustment
- Description of Main ICs
- Block Diagrams
- Standard Schematic Diagrams
- Location of P.C. Board Parts
- Parts List
There are currently no product reviews.
Good scan, great price, but almost the same with the SV260 service manual.
This PDF is very comprehensive. It includes drawings, parts lists, schematics, pictures, PCB drawings, mechanical layouts, etc. for all three stackable equipment. The scans are good too. Easy to read and no smudges or black lines. I have no complaints. I will make this site my first stop for finding my service manuals.
This service manual includes drawings, schematics, exploded views, parts list, operating details, and more. Very good scans, very readable. The only thing that made it a 4 star rating was on approximately 4 scans only half of the page was scanned then the other half. I would have preferred the pages to be whole scans.
Good manual contains all it takes to update, repair,these types of mixers.Thanks.
Great service. Fast response. High quality scan. Good price.
Thank you very much!!!