- BASIC OPERATIONS
- RADIO OPERATIONS
- Listening to the Radio
- Storing Stations in Memory
- FM Station Automatic Preset: SSM
- Manual Preset
- Tuning into a Preset Station
- Other Convenient Tuner Functions
- Scanning Broadcast Stations
- Selecting FM Reception Sound
- Changing the AM/FM Channel Intervals
- TAPE OPERATIONS
- SOUND ADJUSTMENTS
- Turning on/ off the Loudness Function
- Selecting Preset Sound Modes
- Adjusting the Sound
- Storing Your Own Sound Adjustments
- OTHER MAIN FUNCTIONS
- Setting the Clock
- Detaching the Control Panel
- CD CHANGER OPERATIONS
- Playing CDs
- Selecting CD Playback Modes
- To Extend the Lifetime of the Unit
- How to Reset Your Unit
- Safety Precaution
- Disassembly Method
- Adjustment Method
- Description of Major ICs
- Block Diagram
- Standard Schematic Diagrams
- Printed Circuit Boards
- Parts List
There are currently no product reviews.
I really like this manual and it's reliable.I found and bought easly.thank you.
Thank you very much. the Instruction corresponds to my expectations. Sent it in time. I don't regret that paid money.
Good quality. Quick service. I recommend to everyone.
Very good quality scan of the document. I am very pleased with what I got.
Technical Data, Mechanical data, Detailed Circuit diagram with components value, PCB layout. Actual PCBs Print. Component List, Spare parts code list and Input output detail. It cover LBB1211, LBB1212, LBB1213, LBB1216, LBB1217.
It is the actual Service Manual for SQ10
KS-F150 KS-FX12 Removing the Head Amplifier Board ( See Fig. 12 )
1. Removing the front chassis. 2. Removing the bottom cover. 3. Removing the heat sink. 4. Removing the main board assembly. 5. Removing the cassette mechanism. 6. Remove the screw ( 6 ) retaining the head amplifier board. 7. Shift the two inter rocking sections ( j ) securing the head amplifier board in the direction shown by the arrow "B" to remove the printed circuit board. 8. From the connector CJ901 on the head amplifier board from connector wire out going to the head relay board.
Head amplifier board B CJ901 j
To head relay board Fig. 12
Removing the Chassis Assembly ( See Fig. 13 and 14 )
1. 2. 3. 4. 5. Removing the front chassis. Removing the bottom cover. Removing the heat sink. Removing the main board assembly. Removing the cassette mechanism.
C k Fig. 13 7
6. Removing the head amplifier board. 7. Turn the left side to cassette mechanism. 8. Remove the screw ( 7 ) retaining the relay board. 9. Shift the one inter rocking sections ( k ) securing the relay board in the direction shown by the arrow "C" to remove the printed circuit board. 10. Turn the back side down, remove the four screws ( 8 ) retaining the chassis assembly.
8 8 Chassis assembly 8
8 Fig. 14