There are currently no product reviews.
- Very good scan quality, PERFECT!
- Sehr gute scan Qualitaet, empfehlenswert!
Good site, works ok and you get what you order, no problems experienced, got my manual within a day. A++++
Original well scanned manual. Got the job done. Microwave problem found & corrected. For $5 and a new magnitron from ebay, it was a cheap and good the first shot fix. Electrical schematics allowed me to mage sure every thing else was ok before cutting and order for parts. Hard to live without.
I was very skeptical of this website, I have never downloaded manuals before. I put it on the AMEX and payed through Paypal to ensure protection. I got the manual exactly as described and now I can replace the filter capacitor for this amp. Great Price, others selling for 12.99 or more and this is the same manual. I will search out this website for other manuals. Thank you
Manual was reasonably easy to follow. I am not an engineer or know much about electronics but with the manuals help I was able to figure out the problem, identify the part required for the repair. Replacement part cost around $30. Whilst replacing the part I was telling myself, "this aint gonna work cos it seems far too easy". Took about 15 minutes to do and my plasma TV works a treat. Would never have been able to do this without the service manual.
REFERENCE: Prior to performing the following procedures, turn the mode gear on the bottom of the body until the respective part comes to the EJECT position (Refer to Fig.1).
Removing the reinforce bracket (See Fig.1 and 2)
1. Remove the screw A attaching the reinforce bracket on the bottom of the body. 2. To release joint a, turn and detach the reinforce bracket from the side bracket assembly as shown in Fig.2
Mode gear Reinforce bracket
Removing the cassette guide (See Fig.3)
1. Turn the mode gear to set to RVS play or subsequent mode. 2. Remove the cassette guide from the main chassis while releasing each two joint tabs b in the direction of the arrow.
Removing the head board (See Fig.4)
1. Remove the screw B on the upper side. Unsolder the wires on the under side of the head board, if necessary. REFERENCE: When reassembling, twist the wires by turning the head board twice remarked c and pass through the notch d as shown in Fig.4.
Head board notch d