This was a hard to find manual. When I did find it , some sites wanted way too much for the file.
Owner-manual .com had it for a really reasonable price. Not only that but it was sent very quickly and was a quality scanned document, unlike some others I purchased from a different site.
Good job guys!!
Last week I bought a second hand Panasonic AG-7500 SVHS Hi-Fi Video Cassette Recorder. It is a professional machine with many video and audio options. I feared it would be a huge quest to find a manual. I was delighted when I found owner-manuals.com. After payment I received the file to download the next day already. The quality is great. I am very happy. Thanks!
The owner's manual/operating instructions that I purchased was the original factory document and it was in at least three and maybe more languages. I no longer have it because I sold the tape recorder and included the owner's manual/operating instructions and a service/repair manual that I bought on ebay for the new owner.
This manual is very useful. Because pioneer sx-q180 is unhandy to use without manual.
Text excerpt from page 38 (click to view)
Setting the Timer
On the Remote Control 1. Press and hold the SHIFT button until the following procedure is finished. 2. Press the TIMER button. 3. Press the SELECT (+) or (â) to set the On Time. 4. Press the SET button. 5. Press the SELECT (+) or (â) to set the Off Time. 6. Press the SET button. 7. Press the SELECT (+) or (â) to select the source.
1. Step 2: The Timer indicator on the display lights up. The blinking âTIMER ONâ changes to the On Time setting display.
2. Step 3: Pressing the SELECT (+) or (â) button will advance or decrease the time. Pressing continuously will make the time increases or decreases in 10 minute intervals. 3. Step 4: âTIMER OFFâ blinks on the display and the display changes to the Off Time setting display.
8. Press the SET button. 9. Press the SELECT (+) or (â) to set the 10. 11. volume level. Press the SET button. Release the SHIFT button. Setting completed. Turn the Unit Off to activate the Timer function. If you want to remove the timer settings you have set, press the TIMER button while pressing the SHIFT button.
4. Step 5: This will help you to set to the time you want the Unit to be turned off.
5 12. 13. 6
5. Step 6: The name of the source blinks.
7 6. Step 7: The display changes as below with each press of the button. + TUNER + TUNER REC + CD + TAPE = = = = 8
TUNER : 9 TUNER REC : CD : TAPE : 10
Selects the last station you were listening to. Records the last station you were listening to. Plays the last CD you were listening to. Plays the last tape you were listening to.
â¢ In the source TUNER, CD or TAPE the timer is a Daily timer. It will activated every day until the setting is turned off. â¢ In the source TUNER REC, the timer is a Once timer. After the Once timer has been executed, the details of the setting remain stored but the Timer status is set to off. 7. Step 8 : The volume level blinks on the display.
8. Step 9 : Set to the volume you want.
9. Step 10 : The display returns to the display before you set the timer. 10. Step 11: Setting completed. 11. Step 12 : The timer will activate as set after you off the Unit. Before turning off, check that the selected source is ready. If you will be recording a source while you are out, set the volume to 0. Remember to place a tape in Deck B if you intend to record from the tuner (TUNER