- Safety Precautions
- Names of Controls and Connection Terminals
- Attaching and Detaching the Speaker
- Location of Main Parts
- Removal of Main Parts
- Main Adjustment
- How to Engage Dial Cord
- Block Diagram
- Integrated Circuit
- Standard Schematic Diagram (Amplifier Circuit)
- Standard Schematic Diagram (Tuner Circuit)
- Wiring Connections
- P.C. Board and Parts List
- Amplifier P.C. Board
- Tuner, LED P.C. Board
- SEA, Power P.C. Board
- Mechanical Component Parts
- Mechanical Component Parts List
- Enclosure Assembly Parts
- Enclosure Assembly Parts List
- Exploded View, Wiring Connection and Parts List for Speakers
- Packing, Packing Parts List
There are currently no product reviews.
Manual acquired with good resolution, complete in all its pages, very good policy of the folder where are saved all products purchased.
Service manual very complete and clear. It was very helpfull for my work.
This is the 2nd time I download manuals from this website and I can say it's what I was expecting. It contains schematic, layout (decent quality), short description, parts and dissasembly instructions. I recomend it for anyone who wants to repair/modify this device.
Very useful Service Manual! With it I was able to identify the damaged pots in my old amplifier, purchase the adequate replacements and make myself the repair.
I have again my old amplifier, still a very good one that I will keep for as many years as I can!
Thanks to Owner Manuals!
Good price for the manual and easy to locate on the site and download. Plus, just like the original. Thanks a lot.