- Main Parts Location
- Disassembly & Replacement
- Tuner Alignment
- Amplifier Alignment
- Adjustment of Cassette Mechanism
- How to Fit Dial Cord
- Block Diagram
- Wiring Connection
- Schematic Diagram of RC - 525L/LB (Tuner)
- Schematic Diagram of RC - 525L/LB (Amplifier)
- Tuner Circuit Board Ass'y.
- Amplifier Circuit Board Ass'y
- Control Circuit Board Ass'y
- Jack Circuit Board Ass'y
- Exploded View of Power Supply Ass'y
- Exploded View of Cassette Mechanism
- List of Cassette Mechanism
- Exploded View of Amplifier Ass'y
- Exploded View of Tuner Ass'y
- Exploded View of Front Cabinet
- Exploded View of Rear Cabinet
- Final Packing Ass'y
- Difference of Model RC - 525LB
There are currently no product reviews.
This manual is for the usa model only. But it is clear
, accurate and comprehensive, including board layouts and schematics.
I found it extremely useful for my mitsubishi dp-86da, but the same diagram would also work for the realistic lab5000 and hi fi 80. Thanks.
Great to have extra resources for Service Manuals, Now days you can really not trouble shoot efficiently without one , Wayne at IRIONS TV & ELECTRONICS REPAIR Clearwater , Fl. 33755 727-446-7955
For five bucks you can barely buy a hamburger. Or for the same five bucks you can buy a service manual. Much more useful. (and better for your health, depending on where you buy your hamburgers).
Yes, there are free manual sites out there, but if they don't have what you want, you have to pay.
And five bucks isn't much. Not for full specs, schematics and adjustment and parts replacement procedures.
My only criticism is that grayscale illustrations aren't well rendered, but I've seen worse.
Schematics and text are clear.
I'll be happy to purchase from here again.
Impressively thorough. Even the simple operators manual helped me "fix" one of the 2 CD players in the unit. This unit reads CD's from the top so they should be installed in the magazines "upside down" from typical CD players. The CD player service manual helped me unjam a stuck carriage because somebody transported the box laying down loaded with CD's. A little lens cleaning & the player now works well! Thanks for you help at a great price! Joe
I was skeptical at first but later found the manual to be good quality for the price. It took a couple hours to receive the email with the download link, well worth the wait. Thanks.