- Main Features
- Names of Parts
- Main Parts Location
- How to Remove the Respective Sections
- How to Remove the Respective Cassette Mechanism Component
- Adjustment of Cassette Recorder
- How to Engage Dial Cord
- Adjustment of Cassette Recorder Amplifier
- Tuner Alignment
- Block Diagram
- Schematic Diagram of RC - 555L/LB (Tuner Circuit)
- Schematic Diagram of RC - 555L/LB (Amplifier Circuit)
- Wiring Connection
- Mechanical Component Parts
- Mechanical Component Parts List
- Cabinet Assembly Parts
- Cabinet Assembly Parts List
- Chassis Base Assembly Parts
- Chassis Base Assembly Parts List
- Tuner P.W. Board Parts
- Tuner P.W. Board Parts List
- Amplifier P.W. Board Parts
- Amplifier P.W. Board Parts List
- Packing, Packing Material Parts List
There are currently no product reviews.
very good manual, with detail and clarity in esquematic diagrams and waveforms .
Very quality copy of original service manual, which contains the circuit diagrams, PCB and lists of components, well as recommendation for calibration procedures of device, also everything else, that need for repair, tuning and use this oscilloscope.
All presented copies have high-resolution, so you can view all in detail.
This manual will very useful for simple owners and for repairers.
I recommend these manual, because myself is owner of Philips PM3216 and I need sometimes servicing these oscilloscope (principally calibrating).
Also, these document is an example of excellent design of technical documentation.
Excellent printing quality.
A complete and very usefull service manual with all details.
GREAT SERVICE AT VERY LOW PRICE!
manual excelente completo , diagramas y esquemas bien presentados y buena calidad de imagen.
muy buen manual completo de buena calidad de impresion preciso y detallado , muy útil para la reparación.