- Main Parts Location
- Disassembly & Replacement
- How to Fit Dial Cord
- Tuner Alignment
- Adjusting Recording Bias
- Adjusting Head Azimuth
- Adjustment of Cassette Mechanism
- Block Diagram
- Wiring Connection
- Schematic Diagram of RC - 717L, LB (Tuner)
- Schematic Diagram of RC - 717L (Amplifier)
- Tuner Circuit Board Ass'y
- Amplifier Circuit Board Ass'y
- Exploded View of Cassette Mechanism
- List of Cassette Mechanism
- Control Circuit Board Ass'y
- Headphone Circuit Board Ass'y
- LED Circuit Board Ass'y
- Exploded View of Power Supply Ass'y
- Exploded View of Tuner Ass'y
- Exploded View of Amplifier Ass'y
- Exploded View of Front Cabinet
- Exploded View of Rear Cabinet
- Final Packing Ass'y
- Difference of Model RC - 717LB
There are currently no product reviews.
Service manual very complete and clear. It was very helpfull for my work.
This is the 2nd time I download manuals from this website and I can say it's what I was expecting. It contains schematic, layout (decent quality), short description, parts and dissasembly instructions. I recomend it for anyone who wants to repair/modify this device.
Very useful Service Manual! With it I was able to identify the damaged pots in my old amplifier, purchase the adequate replacements and make myself the repair.
I have again my old amplifier, still a very good one that I will keep for as many years as I can!
Thanks to Owner Manuals!
Good price for the manual and easy to locate on the site and download. Plus, just like the original. Thanks a lot.
Genuine Service Manual. Link was available in less then an hour or so. Service Manual contains assembly, PCB layout, complete circuit diagram, Components list etc