- Main Parts Location
- Disassembly & Replacement
- How to Fit Dial Cord
- Tuner Alignment
- Adjusting Recording Bias
- Adjusting Head Azimuth
- Adjustment of Cassette Mechanism
- Block Diagram
- Wiring Connection
- Schematic Diagram of RC - 717L, LB (Tuner)
- Schematic Diagram of RC - 717L (Amplifier)
- Tuner Circuit Board Ass'y
- Amplifier Circuit Board Ass'y
- Exploded View of Cassette Mechanism
- List of Cassette Mechanism
- Control Circuit Board Ass'y
- Headphone Circuit Board Ass'y
- LED Circuit Board Ass'y
- Exploded View of Power Supply Ass'y
- Exploded View of Tuner Ass'y
- Exploded View of Amplifier Ass'y
- Exploded View of Front Cabinet
- Exploded View of Rear Cabinet
- Final Packing Ass'y
- Difference of Model RC - 717LB
There are currently no product reviews.
El producto satisface las necesidades del servicio t
This is a good quality scan of the Operation & Maintenance (Service) Manual for the PAL version of this high-band broadcast umatic, BVU-800P
All schematics and lineup procedures appear to be included in this one manual AFAICT.
The file size is just over 113 MB which gives an idea of the quality and number of pages.
All of the schematics, which contain some fairly small print, are easily readable when you zoom into the page.
John Thompson, Newcastle Upon Tyne, England.
Good quality, all schematics of few of models. There is also short form of user manual and regulation manual.
Perfect copy of the service manual. you can enlarge every page, and it comes up
with all details.
It´s very very nice manual with all, what i need. Original in good quality. Very fast business. Very much thanks...