- Safety Precautions
- Locations of Controls
- Locations of Main Parts
- How to Engage Dial Cord
- Removal of the Main Parts
- Adjustment of Cassette Mechanism
- Tuner Alignment
- Adjustment of Cassette Recorder Amplifier
- Block Diagram
- Standard Schematic Diagram of RC - 770L/LB (Tuner Circuit)
- Standard Schematic Diagram of RC - 770LD/LS (Tuner Circuit)
- Standard Schematic Diagram of RC - 770L/LB (Amplifier Circuit)
- Standard Schematic Diagram of RC - 770LD/LS (Amplifier Circuit)
- Wiring Connection
- Amplifier P.W. Board Parts and Parts List
- Amplifier P.W. Board Parts List
- Other P.W. Board Parts List
- Tuner P.W. Board Parts and Parts List
- Tuner P.W. Board Parts List (RC - 770L/LB)
- Enclosure Assembly and Electrical Parts List
- Enclosure Assembly and Electrical Parts
- Mechanism Component Parts
- Mechanism Component Parts List
- Packing Material Parts List
There are currently no product reviews.
muy buen manual por lo completo de este algunos esquemas estan muy divididos lo que hace algo dificil el seguimiento.
very good manual, with detail and clarity in esquematic diagrams and waveforms .
Very quality copy of original service manual, which contains the circuit diagrams, PCB and lists of components, well as recommendation for calibration procedures of device, also everything else, that need for repair, tuning and use this oscilloscope.
All presented copies have high-resolution, so you can view all in detail.
This manual will very useful for simple owners and for repairers.
I recommend these manual, because myself is owner of Philips PM3216 and I need sometimes servicing these oscilloscope (principally calibrating).
Also, these document is an example of excellent design of technical documentation.
Excellent printing quality.
A complete and very usefull service manual with all details.
GREAT SERVICE AT VERY LOW PRICE!
manual excelente completo , diagramas y esquemas bien presentados y buena calidad de imagen.