- Main Parts Locations
- Exploded View and Part Numbers
- Printed Circuit Board Ass'y and Parts List
- ENA - 021 Tuner P.C. Board Ass'y
- ENH - 026 Amplifier P.C. Board Ass'y
- Packing Materials and Part Numbers
- Accessories List
- Removal Procedures
- Removing the Bottom Cover
- Removing the Power Amplifier (STK 4141II)
- Removing the Dial Pointer
- Dial Stringing Procedure
- FM/MW (LW) Tuner Alignment Procedures
- FM Section
- MW (LW) Section
- R - K100/R - K100L Schematic Diagram
- R - K 100 Tuner Section
- R - K100 (G) Tuner Section (for West Germany Only)
- R - K100L Tuner Section
- R - K100/R - K100L Amplifier Section
- Servicing Method for AWG #20 Wires with Clamping Terminals
Good quality, clear diagrams. Exactly what I needed.
Excellent service manual includes everything is need to repair this radio-caseete, how to disassemble, wiring diagram, all , waiting time until the download was only a few hours. I'm going to buy service manuals from here, are cheap and very good.Thank you.
Good service manual,i saved from scrapping this deck,is now fully functional.Thanks.
Found this to be the manual included with the original packinging, was helpfull but did not give any detailed repair instructions.
Complete service manual, was very helpful in repairing this tapedeck.Thanks.
The service manual was a copy of the original from Wirlpool. The quality was good, all neccecary information was available including the service-codenumbers, so I could order the right part to be replaced for repair.
Downloding was no probem after the payment.
Thanks for the service!