- Removal Procedures
- Top Cover and Bottom Plates
- Power Transistors
- Main Parts Location
- Top View
- Front View
- Rear View
- Exploded View and Part Numbers
- Dial Stringing Procedure
- FM/MW/LW Tuner Alignment Procedures
- FM Section
- MW (LW) Section
- Power Amplifier Idling Current Adjustment Procedure
- Printed Circuit Board Ass'y and Parts List
- TFC - 28F FM/AM Tuner and Equalizer Amp P.C. Board Ass'y
- TXX - 253 Main Amp., Power Supply and All Functions P.C. Board Ass'y
- R - S11L Schematic Diagram
- Packing Materials and Part Numbers
- Accessories List
There are currently no product reviews.
muy buen manual por lo completo de este algunos esquemas estan muy divididos lo que hace algo dificil el seguimiento.
very good manual, with detail and clarity in esquematic diagrams and waveforms .
Very quality copy of original service manual, which contains the circuit diagrams, PCB and lists of components, well as recommendation for calibration procedures of device, also everything else, that need for repair, tuning and use this oscilloscope.
All presented copies have high-resolution, so you can view all in detail.
This manual will very useful for simple owners and for repairers.
I recommend these manual, because myself is owner of Philips PM3216 and I need sometimes servicing these oscilloscope (principally calibrating).
Also, these document is an example of excellent design of technical documentation.
Excellent printing quality.
A complete and very usefull service manual with all details.
GREAT SERVICE AT VERY LOW PRICE!
manual excelente completo , diagramas y esquemas bien presentados y buena calidad de imagen.